Old games that you still play?

Fifa 2007 with the latest updated transfers and domestic patches . Just can't leave the system ..

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, MVP Baseball 2005, Zoo Tycoon 2, Transformers.

Fifa 2007 with the latest updated transfers and domestic patches . Just can't leave the system ..

Seriously? You'd rather play that than Fifa 10 or Fifa 11 (consoles)? Well, if you're enjoying it, good luck - but Fifa 07 is been completely superseded by the newer games in every respect.

Ah no , i do have the rest of the Fifa series with me and solely play Fifa 11 in my desktop . When it comes to my laptop where i am short of the graphical requirements to play Fifa 11, i play this one with the new databases and patches .

Ah no , i do have the rest of the Fifa series with me and solely play Fifa 11 in my desktop . When it comes to my laptop where i am short of the graphical requirements to play Fifa 11, i play this one with the new databases and patches .

OK, I get you - I'd probably wheel out vanilla Rome TW for use on a laptop when I get one as well. :)

I still play the first Halo: Combat Evolved, just because it runs and loads quick on my laptop and still fun to play online.

played Perfect Dark on N64 today for a bit, took me back. Still liked GoldenEye better

I still play the first Halo: Combat Evolved, just because it runs and loads quick on my laptop and still fun to play online.
I remember bringing that into sixth form last year and a class of about 15 of us all playing it over LAN during an ICT lesson.

We ended up crashing the school network in doing so but luckily it never got traced back to me. :p

Great fun though! :D

FIFA 05 has the best soundtrack out of the FIFA series, especially this funky beat:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread