Old games that you still play?

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Fifa 2007 with the latest updated transfers and domestic patches . Just can't leave the system ..

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, MVP Baseball 2005, Zoo Tycoon 2, Transformers.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Fifa 2007 with the latest updated transfers and domestic patches . Just can't leave the system ..

Seriously? You'd rather play that than Fifa 10 or Fifa 11 (consoles)? Well, if you're enjoying it, good luck - but Fifa 07 is been completely superseded by the newer games in every respect.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Ah no , i do have the rest of the Fifa series with me and solely play Fifa 11 in my desktop . When it comes to my laptop where i am short of the graphical requirements to play Fifa 11, i play this one with the new databases and patches .

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Ah no , i do have the rest of the Fifa series with me and solely play Fifa 11 in my desktop . When it comes to my laptop where i am short of the graphical requirements to play Fifa 11, i play this one with the new databases and patches .

OK, I get you - I'd probably wheel out vanilla Rome TW for use on a laptop when I get one as well. :)

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
I still play the first Halo: Combat Evolved, just because it runs and loads quick on my laptop and still fun to play online.

P

pcfan123

played Perfect Dark on N64 today for a bit, took me back. Still liked GoldenEye better

Auwais

International Coach
I still play the first Halo: Combat Evolved, just because it runs and loads quick on my laptop and still fun to play online.
I remember bringing that into sixth form last year and a class of about 15 of us all playing it over LAN during an ICT lesson.

We ended up crashing the school network in doing so but luckily it never got traced back to me. :p

Great fun though! :D

Auwais

International Coach
FIFA 05 has the best soundtrack out of the FIFA series, especially this funky beat:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread