Online Cursor movers thread

MarkusRay

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am entirely sick of players who move cursor from one place to another at split second at the time bowler releases bowl and that makes the game absolutely unplayable, I finally found solution for this problem I will add names of the players who moves cursor which is considered to be tapping. Until now I haven't quit a single match but from now on I will quit against the cursor movers. Just played a T20 match which lost by 30 runs because the other guy was cursor mover, target was 188 and I was able to make 157 in 19.1 overs, if that guy wouldn't been cursor mover I would have definitely won that match

Names of cursor movers

Rohityuv
Bravo
anhul
gmohan

I will add name of the player who moves cursor

Last edited:
I am entirely sick of players who move cursor from one place to another at split second at the time bowler releases bowl and that makes the game absolutely unplayable, I finally found solution for this problem I will add names of the players who moves cursor which is considered to be tapping. Until now I haven't quit a single match but from now on I will quit against the cursor movers. Just played a T20 match which lost by 30 runs because the other guy was cursor mover, target was 188 and I was able to make 157 in 19.1 overs, if that guy wouldn't been cursor mover I would have definitely won that match

Names of cursor movers

Rohityuv
Bravo
anhul
gmohan

90% of players move the cursor, tell me in the real life game does the bowler show you where he is going to pitch the ball, thought not its about trying to read where you "think" it will land, same principle as the online tactics used, try and work out there pattern of deliverys every player has a certain routine they try,
Personally i dont think you should be able to see the cursor till the last second anyway batting is to easy.

90% of players move the cursor, tell me in the real life game does the bowler show you where he is going to pitch the ball, thought not its about trying to read where you "think" it will land, same principle as the online tactics used, try and work out there pattern of deliverys every player has a certain routine they try,
Personally i dont think you should be able to see the cursor till the last second anyway batting is to easy.

Yeah batting is easy but not against the cursor movers. 90% people are non-cursor movers, and not everyone knows how to move the cursor, so it is considered to be tapping. In real life cricket is 100% different when you are batting your self but this is game and when the bowler moves cursor at split second it becomes completely unplayable because you can't change your shot direction with keyboard unless you have logitech gamepad with analog sticks.

Last edited:
Well im commenting on ps3 version and i find cursor moving no problem, but i can see it being a problem on the keyboard,
I believe though there are alot more cursor movers than not in my experience.
To win matches i think its something you have to do to be honest.

I think if anyone moves cursor in a lagging game than it becomes very frustrating:crying

I dont mind a cursor movement at the last time if the game is lag free:happy

I think if anyone moves cursor in a lagging game than it becomes very frustrating:crying

I dont mind a cursor movement at the last time if the game is lag free:happy

Agree. Also if your opponent don't use 4 fast bowlers then it won't be a big problem i don't mind people moving cursor on spinners

The trouble is is that this game is so heavily biased to wards batsmen that you have to think up tricks as a bowler to have any chance. Anyway just do an advanced slog on anything they throw at you and it goes for six. Try it, you will see what I mean and soon understand what a sad broken game this really is. So much potential, so little actual quality.

Names of cursor movers

Rohityuv
Bravo
anhul
gmohan

What platform do you play on? Do you also have a problem with people who change the delivery type at the last second? I mean, do we really expect a guy to run up, tell you where the ball is going to pitch and deliver it straight up, in a game already heavily loaded against the batsmen?

On the PS3, changing your delivery type and pitching position at the last second is the only thing that makes the game half-way interesting.

There's a cost benefit too. There are folks who move the cursor like maniacs during the run up. Not only is it super-irritating, do too much of it and you're sure to get whacked all over the park by the really good players.

I'm sorry but what you're saying is similar to a bowler in this game complaining - "he changed the shot at the last minute; I thought he was going to hit me through the off side, but he flicked it past square leg. Cheating".

How many times we have seen threads like this? Search before opening new threads. You are banned now. I am an undercover mod. :spy

He is banned because he is Hamza, MyGaymerTv, Undefeatable,Pak!stan,Assassin,Shah etc. He has been banned many times for his racist behaviour & still the stubborn person that he is, he keeps on making new accounts. What's really sad is that the kid likes pretending that he is English or Aussie :sarcasm

In reality this chump is even worse than these cursor moving fellas. He bowls just cutters outside the off stump & exploits the lag to his full advantage. Imagine playing a game with this fool facing only one kind of delivery & that too in lag.:doh

Thank God that they ban such stubborn people.

Haha no way that was hamza? No wonder he immediately did not like me when he got here. Pretty sad, wonder what his next name will be.

He is banned because he is Hamza, MyGaymerTv, Undefeatable,Pak!stan,Assassin,Shah etc. He has been banned many times for his racist behaviour & still the stubborn person that he is, he keeps on making new accounts. What's really sad is that the kid likes pretending that he is English or Aussie :sarcasm

In reality this chump is even worse than these cursor moving fellas. He bowls just cutters outside the off stump & exploits the lag to his full advantage. Imagine playing a game with this fool facing only one kind of delivery & that too in lag.:doh

Thank God that they ban such stubborn people.

Why is it hard to hit the cutters outside off?

Why is it hard to hit the cutters outside off?

It ain't hard to do so, its just that in a 5 over game its not fun to play the same ball again & again with lag slow enough to make you wonder if your opponent is sitting in a tent with a 33.6kbps modem. Oh wait did i mention a perfectly pitched ball outside the off stump gives you a very small area to hit & time the ball, add the lag to it & it ain't fun any more.

Now Killa tell me one thing, do you play on the PC version ? If so why dont you have a game against this moron. He can be easily beat, but yeah playing against him isnt fun & unless you are being paid $$$ by Uncle Sam to whoop his ass , i wouldn't urge you to take on him.

I moved on from Xbox 360 to PS3 after ranked number 1 on Xbox 360 for a long time. I do have a PC version but not a fan of it, mainly it is flooded with pirates, laggers and quitters (Mosly Indians and Pakistanis, both countries have broaband and power problems).

I am having fun on PS3 now, love it so far, the game runs heaps better online on PS3 than Xbox 360.

I understand playing against people with the same negative tactics, I normally just kick them at the main screen once I know who they are. The game should be played as it is desgined and vary your tactics and field placing according to your opponent. I normally try to hook up with good players, and we make an agreement that no more than 2 fast bowlers are not allowed or no special teams. When you have those agreements in place then you know that you are going to get a good match cause they won't be relying on lag and fast bowlers to win.

Those balls outside off, you could still hit them on the leg side, anyway I will try bowling wide tonight to see what happens.

Last edited:
are u really playing game on ps3 thought u had left the ps3 alone
if so then participate in tourneys a lot of them are going on around at planetcricket itself
also add me and some other players from tourney to have good games m8

Users who are viewing this thread