Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three quitters: Cronin, ghostbuster1984.
Yorkerkid: shahzad76

Every time I plya a game connection is lost. I wasted a good couple of hours trying to get one game yesterday. In the end I got to complete one 5 over game, and that's it. Very annoying.

I'll keep track of their names from now on as well I think, though there are probably so many it'll get pretty tedious.

two new quitters: chaftab, bluffmaster

loserssss never play full match BS!

Sigh :doh

I was 60-1 of 3.1 overs and he quit i was surprised it lasted that long tbh.:)

I mean if i can score big runs quickley so can he show some balls you quitters.

His name was Gwilty btw ps3.

St0ney added 6 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

And again got this guy 0-2 of the first over he quits.
Seriousley codemasters really need to put a punishment in for quitters its a joke now.

I had a 5 over match wid a guy(dont remember his ID) he played Pakistan. I start the innings and scored 96 in 5 overs,Bowled well first two overs but he end up scoring 60+, I won but befor the game end completly he quit,:facepalm I was not mad at him coz I had more than 20 unfinish game but this guy atleast payed the whole 5 overs:)

Finally got a game pld a 5 over in which i lost.:noway

Good game tho i hit 64-4 of 5 he got 65-3 with 3 balls remaining.:banana2

LOL can u believe i made a guy quit from being 0-4 after 5 balls i went on to make 111 of 9 overs.

He was 12-3 after 3 then quit.:D

He got a hat trick of first 3 balls then a dot then a 4th wicket all in first over i thought i was dead, just goes to show never give up.:happy

^ Totally agree. Once I was in real mess after 2 overs having scored 22 runs @ 5 wickets. Then Sachin and Irfan put up a masterpiece and I managed to get to 70 odd and then I bowled the other guy out for 56!:)

I don't know what u guys are talking about? I play this game a lot online and seldom found a quitter. I have played many matches here and hardly found anyone quitting. Maybe its a diff of server, i guess. :crying
Anyways, anyone who wants to play a match on PC can add me. bumba26.

Avoid luvkushrock, he quit the game after he decided to bat first and lost all his batsmen within 3 overs or so.

Attachments

• luvkushrock - the quitter.JPG
    luvkushrock - the quitter.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 8
man, i understand how these players quit, but what happened to me was that one time my connection timed out and i was actually winning, so like atleast give these so called "quitters" one more chance yo, maybe something unfortunate happened. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread