Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
your excessive defensiveness is only digging your own grave, you quit on me once, when I was winning, and you and I know it. Thats all that matters. Enjoy talking to yourself, I will not bother dignifying anything you say with a response.

Dont think you can actually sue for something like that, and threatening to shut PC down will not get you points with this community.

Relax bro, no one takes allegations of quitting here 100% seriously, just get involved and play members from PC and people will know who is telling the truth.

can someone answer my question about a sports game, I have tried looking and cannot find ANY SPORTS GAME released that does not count Wins and Losses online.

Seriously guys, this is the only game in the world that does not count wins and losses!

your excessive defensiveness is only digging your own grave, you quit on me once, when I was winning, and you and I know it. Thats all that matters. Enjoy talking to yourself, I will not bother dignifying anything you say with a response.

LOL...

I DO HAVE ONE QUESTION....

200 GAMES.

HOW IF QUITTER?

LOL...
BYE IDIOT.

TRY NOT TO CHEESE AND FAKE LAG BROTHER - I SUSPECT THATS Y SO MANY OTHERS HAVE QUIT ON YOU.

LOL...

waaaaaat a tosser :) :doh

You are a virgin , right .........

Id advise you not to tell me about money why ? This is why ......

Main Modern School Barakhamba road se hoon sasure, 12 Saal mai wahan pada, 12 saal mera baap wahan pada, aur 12 saal tere baap ne wahaan jhaadu diya aur ghanti bajayee.

So beat it.....

the first part is brilliant, dont understand the 2nd part but I am sure it is just as brilliant

can this thread be deleted/closed? It seriously ran off course and the last 2 pages are just an eyesore to look at.

I think Kabooka is saying that he went to a good school and is now very financially secure. ;)

well I am very happy for him then, at least he has the modesty not to come on a forum and boast about his money and threaten to sue someone for libel on a forum :facepalm

That guys sharp tongue just cost him his membership to the largest and best AC09 community in the world. So much for the "Champion of Ashes"

owasis is an online quitter, owasis your a gay, i played 3 games with him he lost 3wickets in first over every match he quits the game, owasis quitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread