Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you might be a champ in this game.

Would certainly love to have a match against you

hehe

a champ for sure, but not THE champ :)

from what I can tell, and from my many games, my record is the best and while I agree that it is about styles, some of us can adapt according to what the opponent has to offer and continue to proactively attack rather than react and thus beat all opponents..... my record is

198 - 2

I had quits at firs, but because top of three categories now and was top ten early on too, lots of good players challenged and gd players tend not to quit as gd attitude etc... yet I still beat them, I have just always excelled at sports gaming... won a jonahs comp back in the day etc etc.... lol, don't start, I would get owned in most other things....

except looks and bedroom performace, lol!!!

Jokes...

but record really is 198 - 2 straight-up....

and haven't been able to get online last day or two, BUT I was test batting average #1, odi wickets #1 and odi runs #1 for world.... still will be I reckon when return to keep ki--- icking arse, lol....

also, I only 5 over games... something I ahd to explain to some idiot who lost to me and then tried to claim better stats, lol..... nonsense, lol.... Also the guy who beat me in one of those games is a very good player I have beaten three times myself, I am 3-1 versus him, so like to think loss in context of rematch after three painful losses for the guy I was playing, haha..... but damnit a loss is a loss... that was near 100 games back though, hehe...

id - chunnster

:happy

chunnallani added 6 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

There is no thing such as champ in this game. But yeah id rate 111Diablo111 as the best that i have played against also Vvikas comes in a close second.

VikrantV8 bowls very tight, Batsman123 charges at everything , but can be a handful if you can contain him. Ghostbuster1984 both bats & bowls well.

Every player has his style. Overall it all depends on who can beat who. As victory depends a lot on gameplay style. because what may be an easy opponent for you may be tough for me. I have been lucky to face a lot of players whom i have been able to beat easily.

NO champ?!?

lol.... nonsense.... bring on the record update patch, then you'll take that back... my record is, literally, 99% after 200 completed odi games.... and 4/4 for completed test matches online, highest test batting vaerage and on wickets table too, yet runs scored at close to 3 a ball over four different matches/opponents of unknown quantity as online, and thus am also on the run rate table top 20, even though have the number one average so lose no wickets.... how is that possible?

Cos I'm the champ :)

on six tables, first in three, 199- 2...

Not trying to be an arrogant buffoon, lol... but just wanting to stake claim with what I think are undeniable facts for my case, hehe :)

:hpraise

LOL...

swear to you all is true, can check online anyway to verify... cheers :)

'chunnster'

chunnallani added 9 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

I play with New Zealand....

i'd say 170 of the 200 games I have used NZ! hehe..... when people play asia against me or CMXI and get sent for 130/2 off 5 overs or something (no charge - it's cheesey nonsense, but cld use if wanted to, just not cricket) and then get rolled for 12 (did once get someone for 0, lol!!), it can be quite an ego burn.. I always let them know that I'm world number one and not to stress.... also when people play me again or rematch (sometimes four times in a row in increasing but failing desperation as I bring plan a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j, k until brain meltdown occurs and never hear from again, lol) I notice they get rapidly better.... that's what happens when the blowtorch comes down :)

and all with NZ lol....

however cos of cheesers using asia or cmxi or aus with three fast, soemtimes four, I now take a world team against them and touch them up for trying to take on nz (who I have up to start with always) with world team.... my world team asswhooping by 100 runs reminding them to stop being cheesey little f***... lol :)

cheesers.....

hehe

from what I can tell, and from my many games, my record is the best and while I agree that it is about styles, some of us can adapt according to what the opponent has to offer and continue to proactively attack rather than react and thus beat all opponents..... my record is

198 - 2

I had quits at firs, but because top of three categories now and was top ten early on too, lots of good players challenged and gd players tend not to quit as gd attitude etc... yet I still beat them, I have just always excelled at sports gaming... won a jonahs comp back in the day etc etc.... lol, don't start, I would get owned in most other things....

Jokes...

and haven't been able to get online last day or two, BUT I was test batting average #1, odi wickets #1 and odi runs #1 for world.... still will be I reckon when return to keep ki--- icking arse, lol....

also, I only 5 over games... something I ahd to explain to some idiot who lost to me and then tried to claim better stats, lol..... nonsense, lol.... Also the guy who beat me in one of those games is a very good player I have beaten three times myself, I am 3-1 versus him, so like to think loss in context of rematch after three painful losses for the guy I was playing, haha..... but damnit a loss is a loss... that was near 100 games back though, hehe...

id - chunnster

NO champ?!?

lol.... nonsense.... bring on the record update patch, then you'll take that back... my record is, literally, 99% after 200 completed odi games.... and 4/4 for completed test matches online, highest test batting vaerage and on wickets table too, yet runs scored at close to 3 a ball over four different matches/opponents of unknown quantity as online, and thus am also on the run rate table top 20, even though have the number one average so lose no wickets.... how is that possible?

Not trying to be an arrogant buffoon, lol... but just wanting to stake claim with what I think are undeniable facts for my case, hehe :)

LOL...

'chunnster'

i'd say 170 of the 200 games I have used NZ! hehe..... when people play asia against me or CMXI and get sent for 130/2 off 5 overs or something (no charge - it's cheesey nonsense, but cld use if wanted to, just not cricket) and then get rolled for 12 (did once get someone for 0, lol!!), it can be quite an ego burn.. I always let them know that I'm world number one and not to stress.... also when people play me again or rematch (sometimes four times in a row in increasing but failing desperation as I bring plan a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j, k until brain meltdown occurs and never hear from again, lol) I notice they get rapidly better.... that's what happens when the blowtorch comes down :)

and all with NZ lol....

however cos of cheesers using asia or cmxi or aus with three fast, soemtimes four, I now take a world team against them and touch them up for trying to take on nz (who I have up to start with always) with world team.... my world team asswhooping by 100 runs reminding them to stop being cheesey little f***... lol :)

cheesers.....

Nice story. But i can see you(chunnster) in any stats. May be you can post the screenshots here.

Last edited:
surprised you have the balls to show you face here Chunnster, youve quit on me, my roommate and been named by many in the quitter thread. You are definitly the champion, the champion of quitting douchebags

surprised you have the balls to show you face here Chunnster, youve quit on me, my roommate and been named by many in the quitter thread. You are definitly the champion, the champion of quitting douchebags

May be he doesnt know that 80% of the guys playing AC 2009 are here. :spy

hehe

198 - 2

Jokes...

id - chunnster

NO champ?!?

LOL...

'chunnster'

and all with NZ lol....

cheesers.....

whatever ur smoking...its good.

LOL

He is on ps3, thats why you PC guys cant see him. Bloody loser is a very well known quitter. Ask anyone else in the top 10 ranks in ps3 and they will tell you that out of the highest ranked people both Chunnster and SirStrokeALot are big time quitters.

He is on ps3, thats why you PC guys cant see him. Bloody loser is a very well known quitter. Ask anyone else in the top 10 ranks in ps3 and they will tell you that out of the highest ranked people both Chunnster and SirStrokeALot are big time quitters.

lol ok. :laugh

Anyone here know whats up with the quitters thread? I have a list of people I want to report. Why would the staff close it? Can we make a new one?

Cheers guys

Yeah everyone will really be honest in this thread.

It sucks why this game didn't get accepted in gamebattles.com.

Anyone here know whats up with the quitters thread? I have a list of people I want to report. Why would the staff close it? Can we make a new one?

Cheers guys

Codemasters/Transmission, if you can't fix this online quitters problem, threads like this will stay alive and players will keep calling each other names like "douchebag".

It will happen no matter how many threads like this get closed. ;)

Cheers guys

Report them in the player matchup thread. Dont know why did they close that thread. Is someone from the staff a quitter too lol? :D

Report them in the player matchup thread. Dont know why did they close that thread. Is someone from the staff a quitter too lol? :D

a staff member was accused but it was resolved eventually, cant help but wonder if that is the reason why they closed it .

Does anyone know of any sports game with online play that does not record wins and losses? seriously Transmission, how could you miss that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread