Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
i must have played well over 350 Matches, of which around 225-240 were quit by my opponents. Of the remaining matches , ive lost 12 Matches till date. Rest i have won

:D I forgot to add incomplete matches. Total would be around 500 matches then. :doh

And why did they close that online quitters thread?

i must have played well over 350 Matches, of which around 225-240 were quit by my opponents. Of the remaining matches , ive lost 12 Matches till date. Rest i have won

That's a really impressive feat!

Hey boney_g aka rocky_g ...please remove my name greenb from the list ..i already explained ...

No probs buddy ...does not really matter ..

but let me tell you one thing ..you are a very good player of the game .. I want to play with you ..

^ you quit on me too. Too bad they closed the list. Anyways its best that you play with your friends only because many people have complained of you running away when you are losing.

Ahh...now i got it Man...my brother recently started playing this game ..I as a stupid fellow made the option Remember Password as Yes..

I apologize to all the players who had been bothered by this ...

^ you quit on me too. Too bad they closed the list. Anyways its best that you play with your friends only because many people have complained of you running away when you are losing.

Network problems dude.;) But we should give him another chance since he tried to explain it here.

Last edited:
Network problems dude.;) But we should give him another chance since he tried to explain it here.

Not me man, if i remember correctly , he was losing pretty badly when he quit. Ive had 6 quitters since morning ( he was one of them ) & my patience is running thin. Lets not forget he just joined the forum.

But yeah if he promises never to quit on anyone then all is forgiven. Also he should try not to play online if he has an uncertain connection because in case he is losing & he disconnects itll bring him bad name, secondly it is quite a bit of nuisance for the other player.

Not me man, if i remember correctly , he was losing pretty badly when he quit. Ive had 6 quitters since morning ( he was one of them ) & my patience is running thin. Lets not forget he just joined the forum.

But yeah if he promises never to quit on anyone then all is forgiven. Also he should try not to play online if he has an uncertain connection because in case he is losing & he disconnects itll bring him bad name, secondly it is quite a bit of nuisance for the other player.

:doh I played 10-12 matches yesterday only 3 were completed.

Hey Mr Kabooka ..joining the forum recently does not really imply that i am lying .because I am not aware of any such correlation which exists in this World ..

anyway I already apologized for something I never did ..from which I could have easily escaped.

After all ..please understand that I am not getting pleasure out of it ..but If i am not guilty ..no force in my mother earth could break me down to accept the guilt..That's what my stance and will remain so..

Hmm ..... It seems that you have a clean conscience. Anyways its just a game. have fun & enjoy your stay over here.

Thank you for understanding ..

Also let me just express my opinion on these post where we are trying to identify quitters and avoiding to play against them.

I believe its a beautiful effort by Codemasters to bring the game of cricket online. Its revolution in terms of playing virtual cricket for which we have been waiting for so long. Let me tell you that its simply brilliant according to me and I would not expect too many people contradicting my opinion.

Well , every new thing comes with a few problems and Crikcet 2009 Online Play is no exception to them. So called "quitters" are allowed to leave the game without paying any price for it and "fair" players could not do anything but to throw their tantrums on some forums.

I believe we are mature enough to accept the fact that the glitch is with system and not with the people. If you have a leak in your water pipe , you simply cant blame the water pressure which spilling the water over everywhere.

Also , this is a very nascent stage of online cricket where people are just so excited to dive in. We have to admit that its not platform where we have anti cheating system or quitting system. So even if you are just getting out of the game due to some network problems/other, it simply cant count it against the players who are also dealing with the pain of this. I simply took a stance to fight for myself but there might numerous names in the "quitters" list who are probably not even aware of it.

We should give all of them a benefit of doubt before glorifying their names in list of quitters. Also i am denying the fact that there are people who are actually quitting it intentionally but we really cant say for sure. And if we start this exercise of identifying people who might be using the platform wrongly , we will actually discourage a lot of people from using this platform which I believe would be a disaster for this platform. Let them come , enjoy and grow the popularity of this platform. You and I cant fix the problem so lets depend on codemasters to do it.

Lets try and make this so popular that they will find it really worth of fixing it or improving it.

Lets make the virtual cricket as successful as other virtual platforms like quake or UT. I am eagerly looking forward to it and I hope every cricket enthusiast is also......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread