Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
xtremedesix is a quitter. smashed him for 6 first ball, he ran away....

sorry for quitting on the very first ball bro. but the match started automatically because i was suppose to play gunner- from this forum in twenty20 legends tournament.

i was waiting for him to join and wasnt paying attention that u had joined..
but we can play again

you play online and then you learn and then you get better and start wining. only way to learn is to play the game. and if there are no stats then who cares? even if there are stats, why people are so worried about it. you are not going to get selected in REAL squad because of good stats. You need to play to have a good time. :mad:

I still prefer to be number 1 than 100 something. :p

You are right though the real enjoyment comes from a fair play and a close game. I am sick and tired of beating everyone in this game, I am number 1 in ODIs and number 2 in T20 (Xbox 360). I should be number 1 in T20 too but there are far too many quitters in this game. I have about 44 wins in T20 (No loss) to my credit but honestly it should be more like 396 matches if I take into account the number of quitters.

I have stopped playing this game now online because there is no point to it. You waste your time playihg for an hour or so, only to find the other player to leave in the end and send you smart message like 'ooops got disconnected'. This usually happens when they have lost a wicket or getting smashed for a four or six.

I don't expect a patch for the game. It should be dead pretty soon now.

I don't expect a patch for the game. It should be dead pretty soon now.

Actually a patch is on the way, however it will not change online play, so you are right, its pointless for us online players. Nothing worse than the people who message you "i will kick ur ass" or "dont quit" and then quit themselves.

hello ksdude how do you know about online quiters? i am ghostbuster1984, i worried about online quitters i am 15th position for ODI high score(just 45matches) and 18th position in ODI wicket taker, you must not say i am online quitter without any proof, no one can play with me till to end because i never let them to score more than 30runs including test match so they quit game against me, i am not a gay to quit the game, if you have real guts play with me we will summit here in screen post, if you beat me i will let to play cricket games, you could not score morethan 30runs against me i challenge you KSdude

guna24 added 13 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

i scored 492/2 in 20-20, play against zimmer, but i took 2/9 in 4.2overs he quit the game very easily, it was irritating a lot after that i was not playing for 10days, so just now i came here to check up the forum,,,i shocked this ksdude mentioned my name as online quitter, did u play with me before? or else how do you know about me? i am ghostbuster1984,
why should i quit the game:mad::mad::mad::mad:

guna24 added 2 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

i played with rocky_g also he know about me

Last edited by a moderator:
^ yes ive played against you . You are a good player. There should be no reason for you to quit at all.

haboo,vvikas, IIIdiabloIII, these peoples are amazing batting performance

guna24 added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

kabboka you mean you play with me before? if yes thank you atleast you trust me i am not a online quitter,

check out my screenshot then decided ghostbuster1984 is not a online quitter... only who play against me is online quitter

Attachments

• ashes.JPG
    ashes.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 14
  • myashes.jpg
    myashes.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 12
LOL 104 runs in 4.5 overs shows how unrealistic and bad this game is.:doh

samaritan7 is an absolute legend. It must take alot of willpower to get through a game like the one we played, no matter how fair a player you are...

Attachments

• online.jpg
    online.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 18
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread