Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kabooka Your friend LORD is coming up as one of the most talented online quitter lol. :D

dude as i said LORD A.K.A Avijit2000 is Yadav (refer him by this name from now onwards as it was given by me :D) ...is my cigarrete and gum errand boy.....the b!t(h of the group so as to speak.There is no doubt that he is a moron & his gaming skills are weak, but yeah Gareeb ki itni mat maaro ki woh ro pade ( in this case bhaag pade ). Comprende ?

Anyways play him only if you dont mind a quitter. Ab mai kya kar sakta hoon agar is sansar mein sab khote aur dangar bhar rakhe hai , like Mr. Great Yadavas

Last edited:
Right, this player rockingam decided that since I was belting him to all parts to upload a file / start torrenting so he starts lagging.

My response? I'm going to leave. It's one thing to have no control over your lag, and another to purposely cause it.

Anyone played against hash094, plays suspiciously like leeboy...quits like him as well! :spy

Sizzling 79

Hit 85 from 10 overs,he was then:( 19 for 9 with one ball left and he quit.

xtremedesix is a quitter. smashed him for 6 first ball, he ran away....

xtremedesix is a quitter. smashed him for 6 first ball, he ran away....

I can vouch for xtremedesix, play with him a lot, and he probably quit because of lag, and in that case thats why it was the first ball.

Also his connection has had problems for the last day, we played 4 matches and all would disconnect usually in the very beginning.

He is most definitly not a quitter

Last edited by a moderator:
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: viks51 quitter. Even though i bowled first 3 overs with the spinners. This guy has chickened out on me.

Here is something for you viks

2qdzggm.jpg

Last edited:
I can vouch for xtremedesix, play with him a lot, and he probably quit because of lag, and in that case thats why it was the first ball.

Also his connection has had problems for the last day, we played 4 matches and all would disconnect usually in the very beginning.

He is most definitly not a quitter

My apologies.

Just like to give some credit to some players who carried on playing to the end when in impossible positions. Glad they're out there and puts those quitters to shame

indus_viper
Kapil
hamad
thegame120

Fair players one and all

Just like to give some credit to some players who carried on playing to the end when in impossible positions. Glad they're out there and puts those quitters to shame

indus_viper
Kapil
hamad
thegame120

Fair players one and all

:mad::mad::mad: quitter

boney_g added 2 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

ronnie is a fair player bowled him out on 0 still he completed the game. :clap

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread