Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
kabooka i am from chennai, well ...st0ney i scored 104/0 in 4.5overs(targer 102 in 10 overs) i won the game but who played aginst me quit the game before it saved......

Please remove me from this. I always tried to complete the game but due to network lag i was out of it. I also faced other quitters but believe me i am not a quitter.

Online Wins / Losses

I thought it'd be a good idea to keep our online wins / losses posted here and update them as we play. The game does not have any way to save it, so I thought we could do it here.

T20:
Mts: 25
Wins: 21
Losses: 04

Matches Lost Chasing: 03
Matches Lost Defending: 01

Ashes:
Mts: 02
Wins: 02
Losses: 00

Matches Lost Chasing: 00
Matches Lost Defending: 00

ODIs:
*Haven't really kept track, will do so in the future!

Other Info:
Team: Codemasters XI
Home Ground: Lord's
Favorite Format: T20
Bogey Opponent: None so far

Last edited:
ok greenb i belive you, i am ghostbuster1984 this ksdude list out me aslo quitter, ask to rockg_g and kabooka these are genuine players,

Please remove me from this. I always tried to complete the game but due to network lag i was out of it. I also faced other quitters but believe me i am not a quitter.

Oh plz STFU. You quit on me on the last ball of the match chasing more than 100 runs. And there was no lag. I bowled with spinners even though i had fast bowlers. But still you chickened out on me and wasted my 25 min. Remember rocky_g ?:sarcasm

I am not a quitter ... It was due to network ..next time you play with me and I will prove it..provided there is network problem..

greenb added 3 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

If i wanted to quit then why would i wait till last ball ??? also please check on your language

I am not a quitter ... It was due to network ..next time you play with me and I will prove it..provided there is network problem..

greenb added 3 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

If i wanted to quit then why would i wait till last ball ??? also please check on your language

You are lucky i havent even started it yet. :sarcasm Quitters like you who quit on the last ball of the match infuriate me more than those who chickened out in the middle of the match. I was very angry at that time 3 people quit on me one after another on the last ball of the match. You were one of them. And i posted it in the forums also. Yes there are network problems with everyone here. I too had it. But the game was running smoothly and you are blaming it on the lag?

Last edited:
lol, You should start keeping track from now on! In my opinion that is one of the most important statistic.

:noway Now its impossible. I have already played 200 matches. I hope they fix "Own stats" feature in the patch.

I did not say that it is a lag ..i said it was a network problem..my internet lost the connectivity suddenly ..and tell me one thing ..what am i getting while trying to prove my innocence .." STFU" from guys like you..

I could have created another id and could have easily done the same thing to you ...

I understood that you went angry but let me tell you I was also frustrated by all the quitters ..but i will never use any abusive language against them like you ..

Be mature my dear friend ...its life and not fairy tale..

ghostbuster1984 I have played 3-4 matches with him.

i must have played well over 350 Matches, of which around 225-240 were quit by my opponents. Of the remaining matches , ive lost 12 Matches till date. Rest i have won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread