Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
i must have played well over 350 Matches, of which around 225-240 were quit by my opponents. Of the remaining matches , ive lost 12 Matches till date. Rest i have won

Then you might be a champ in this game.

Would certainly love to have a match against you

i am ghostbuster1984 and i am not a quitter, rocky_g i beat you 2times, i am not a gay player to quit while playing, if someone use my name as online quitter prove it,
check it please what i was typing in that forum(Post #974)
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/ashes-cricket-2009-forum/online-quitters-57174-65.html#post1542882
who provided online quitter list? who refer my name as online quitter? i played 20 games today but i got only 5 result, if someone say i am online quitter play with me we post our screen shots, i believe myself

guna24 added 5 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

who refer my name as online quitter??? i want to know these because i got biggest irritating about online quitter, but who refer me as online quitter? who? whoooo? real guts show your self

i am ghostbuster1984 and i am not a quitter, rocky_g i beat you 2times, i am not a gay player to quit while playing, if someone use my name as online quitter prove it,
check it please what i was typing in that forum(Post #974)
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/ashes-cricket-2009-forum/online-quitters-57174-65.html#post1542882
who provided online quitter list? who refer my name as online quitter? i played 20 games today but i got only 5 result, if someone say i am online quitter play with me we post our screen shots, i believe myself

guna24 added 5 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

who refer my name as online quitter??? i want to know these because i got biggest irritating about online quitter, but who refer me as online quitter? who? whoooo? real guts show your self

I beat you in the first match i remember that very well then you won the last two matches we played.:)

yes rocky_g your right you beat me first match at the same time i won last 2 games against you, do you believe that i am an online quitter? i am always searching for challenging games. i scored 480/2 in 20 overs, my opponent scored 2/9 then he quit very easily,i got biggest irritating about quitters but who refer me as an online quitter? let me know his ID or name please i wanna ask him something

@guna24

This guy reported you.

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/1512081-post157.html

boney_g added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

yes rocky_g your right you beat me first match at the same time i won last 2 games against you, do you believe that i am an online quitter? i am always searching for challenging games. i scored 480/2 in 20 overs, my opponent scored 2/9 then he quit very easily,i got biggest irritating about quitters but who refer me as an online quitter? let me know his ID or name please i wanna ask him something

Nope you arent a quitter. :)

fuznut1706 uses Strauss as a bowler lol hit him for 62 of first 2 overs.;)
Finished 177-3 of 10 overs.
Got him out for 24 and he quit before i got the cup LMAO.
Dunno if it saves until u get cup anybody know.:banana2

St0ney added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

480 in 20 overs thats a four every ball on average lol.:hpraise

fuznut1706 uses Strauss as a bowler lol hit him for 62 of first 2 overs.;)
Finished 177-3 of 10 overs.
Got him out for 24 and he quit before i got the cup LMAO.
Dunno if it saves until u get cup anybody know.:banana2

St0ney added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

480 in 20 overs thats a four every ball on average lol.:hpraise

Yes its saved. ;)

rocky_g top player has accepted that i am not a quitter and i got your (rocky_g) friendship request too i accept this well we will play some challenging game rocky_g, and shan111 reported me as quitter,,,,now i challenge you shan111 come and play with me if you beat me i will accept i am a gay, if you loose? here these forum peoples will be the referee's to check out our screen shots,,,,,i am ghostbuster1984.......

thank you rocky_g that you show me i am not a gay online quitter and played 3 games with me as well

guna24 added 3 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

st0ney he bowled me 2 to 3 no balls in an over...can you believe this Y.Singh scored 301*:laugh:laugh:doh

Did anyone see Thushara's bowling at the death tonight?

All he did was - bowl yorkers outside off stump from around the wicket to a left-hander. That too all 6 balls of an over.

And we call the people playing online unfair :p LOL. :D

May be Thushara should be reported here at PC then he would realise how unfair his bowling is as it takes away a crucial element of the cricket away : the leg side play. :rtfl

rocky_g top player has accepted that i am not a quitter and i got your (rocky_g) friendship request too i accept this well we will play some challenging game rocky_g, and shan111 reported me as quitter,,,,now i challenge you shan111 come and play with me if you beat me i will accept i am a gay, if you loose? here these forum peoples will be the referee's to check out our screen shots,,,,,i am ghostbuster1984.......

thank you rocky_g that you show me i am not a gay online quitter and played 3 games with me as well

guna24 added 3 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

st0ney he bowled me 2 to 3 no balls in an over...can you believe this Y.Singh scored 301*:laugh:laugh:doh

lol cool down its just a game. I know people get frustrated and angry and i am not different than those. But still play in the right spirit and play with known and trusted players. I didnt feel like playing this game today becoz of all these quitters. Just played one match with you. And i am on top becoz i have played more matches than others that doesnt mean i am the best player lol. I just want people to play full matches. Winning or losing hardly matters. :banana2

boney_g added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

Did anyone see Thushara's bowling at the death tonight?

All he did was - bowl yorkers outside off stump from around the wicket to a left-hander. That too all 6 balls of an over.

And we call the people playing online unfair :p LOL. :D

May be Thushara should be reported here at PC then he would realise how unfair his bowling is as it takes away a crucial element of the cricket away : the leg side play. :rtfl

:doh What about indian fielding? It was just like AC09 lol. :laugh So AC09 got one thing right.

shan111 refer me as online quitter he has to pay for this

BALOCH BOY (pakistan quitter)
ricky_la7 (aussie loser)

fair players maybe...? epic failures maybe?? make your choice dudes.

where's the quitters thread gone:facepalm

:noway:noway

Then you might be a champ in this game.

Would certainly love to have a match against you

There is no thing such as champ in this game. But yeah id rate 111Diablo111 as the best that i have played against also Vvikas comes in a close second.

VikrantV8 bowls very tight, Batsman123 charges at everything , but can be a handful if you can contain him. Ghostbuster1984 both bats & bowls well.

Every player has his style. Overall it all depends on who can beat who. As victory depends a lot on gameplay style. because what may be an easy opponent for you may be tough for me. I have been lucky to face a lot of players whom i have been able to beat easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread