Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't mean she doesn't quit. :p

Yea, tweaking bitch, that was a frustrating match because she made me bat all 20 overs and quit into her innings, I hate the quitter who quit after 1 1/2 innings.

If people do quit, i prefer that they do in it first few overs

Yea, fliping bitch, that was a frustrating match because she made me bat all 20 overs and quit into her innings, I hate the quitter who quit after 1 1/2 innings.

If people do quit, i prefer that they do in it first few overs

Mr. Burns please be compassionate :crying ! She may have to cook for her husband or her children & you wish her to play cricket with you on the PS3 :eek:. What if her motherinlaw had started beating her up for playing with you :noway ? Huh , who will tend to her wounds :( . What if she is a single mother , oh the agony ........ the agony :clap.

Where is Dutchad when we need him ? That lady needs love & he is busy living his REAL life. :doh

------

Dont take seriously at all, im just in the mood for having fun :rtfl , BTW where is Dutch, that girl/woman/crossdresser is in the need of some serious love on the pS3 & he is absconding ? WTH

Mr. Burns please be compassionate :crying ! She may have to cook for her husband or her children & you wish her to play cricket with you on the PS3 :eek:. What if her motherinlaw had started beating her up for playing with you :noway ? Huh , who will tend to her wounds :( . What if she is a single mother , oh the agony ........ the agony :clap.

Where is Dutchad when we need him ? That lady needs love & he is busy living his REAL life. :doh

------

Dont take seriously at all, im just in the mood for having fun :rtfl , BTW where is Dutch, that girl/woman/crossdresser is in the need of some serious love on the pS3 & he is absconding ? WTH

cricket > cooking, children and mother in laws .

No sympathies here, Release the Hounds!

cricket > cooking, children and mother in laws .

No sympathies here, Release the Hounds!

you monster...

il_430xN.70919169.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread