Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats me. And sorry you lost it becoz you were attacking from ball one not becoz of run outs. 4/4 in first 2 overs. ;)

lol..you were batting well.
i've seen rocky_g in a lot of batting records list online..so i thought i could defeat you only if i make a big score and i got to 4/4..after that it was really tough going..i just barely made it to 53..anyway good game..
you play well..:)

I have accepted sureshots apology and we have come to an understanding so i think we can draw a line under this one.
Second chances and all that.
All the other quitters i have experienced have never apologised they normally get a bit lairy via a message after, so fair play sureshot..

I'm glad we can draw a line under it, and as said I do hope to play you again at some point. I genuinely did have a power cut though. Yes, I know it's very coincidental, but it did happen. :)

Well I have had players in a similiar positon who still didn't quit. Nebbie5 is a good example. He only managed 30 runs and I thought okay I won't be batting then. But no he stuck around till the end and I got to 30 for 1 in three overs and he waited until the game fiinshed properly. Thank you my friend; obviously I want play nebbie 5 often!

Heh...yeah. All I'm saying is, I'm not really mad the guy quit when he did..I'd been expecting it for a while, but still, quitter's a quitter so I'm posting here

well said..i wish there was such a message..:D
but if it was my connection problem will a message appear..!

the same guy might then post my name as a quitter..
i've played just a few games..

won 45% of 'em and lost the rest..i've never had close matches..either i win by huge margin or i loose by a very huge margin..:doh
so whats your ID..have u ever played with me..i dont know for sure whether i have any connection problems or whether i play with loosers..!

so am warning everyone who play with me..i may be havin a connection problem..:(

My id = dutchad. But being in NZ causes apparent lag problems unfortunately so we will have to see if it works out! Add me and I will add you and hopefully we can play online soon.:)

My id = dutchad. But being in NZ causes apparent lag problems unfortunately so we will have to see if it works out! Add me and I will add you and hopefully we can play online soon.:)

i'll add you..but as you said , there sure will be lag problems..

just played a 20-20 with someone called asif_usa
a fair game until i finished bowling..i bowled him out for 160
i thought i could get it..but i didnt know i was in for a surprise..:facepalm

he used the hangball deliveries to defeat me for a meagre 7 allout..:doh
due to extreme lag the ball was hanging in the air and the next second i saw my stumps down..in between i swung my bat here and there like a fool..:facepalm

after the first 2 or 3 wickets i gave the controls to my small brother..he cleaned it up and made it 7 allout..!
it was impossible to do anything..i expected that to be a good game..the guy was always bowling at the stumps..the all-ball-yoker syndrome..!

I know I've promised to update the list with all players (PC Members and non-PC members) but I haven't had the time to do it. I hopefully will be able to get it done within the next 48 hours.

I know I've promised to update the list with all players (PC Members and non-PC members) but I haven't had the time to do it. I hopefully will be able to get it done within the next 48 hours.

Are you busy playing mario? :mad: :p

Small list of morons , who ran away in the middle of the game with me to take a shower with their uncles together ( yep, gang bang time )

ashmeet123
sam91
jigs_11
chitha
javjav
dynamite
pranav

Or maybe they all went to take a shower with Ronald McDonald

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread