Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came across IWillQuit! Nice of him or her to be honest. I didn't bother finding out whether these were just humourous sentiments or based on factual discrepencies of online behaviour!:) Make up your own mind.

Add SunnyKhan to Online quitter's list.

I scored 194 in 10 overs and he was 55 for 6 in 5.5 overs and left the game

Die Quitters Die

:D

I just had a little power surge, ooh, what a fun and vibrant PSN message that was!

I'm glad I couldn't get online with AC09, I've just been reminded why, unlike Gary Glitter, I never play with 10 year olds.

Anyone from PC who fancies a game (and can preferably play without moving the cursor around like a fly trying to get out of a window) on the PS3, let me know. I have a few of you on my 'Friends' list.

Are you GTP_Sureshot?

YOU are a quitter and a unsporting ***** i played u last night remember.
coming back to you now is it?
I scored bout 250 or so off 20 overs with u havin most of your feilders leg-side and bowling wide of my leg stump, " really worked well didnt it"
Then i had you 6-7 wickets down for 20 runs think, then u quit.
So how you have the front to post on this thread is beyond me

I have had a few people message me "dont quit when i am kicking your ass" only for them to quit, lol

Shame really, transmission really dropped the ball on this. I mean, which sports game does not keep tracks of wins and losses!

It might not be him yet. I hope it is. it was on psn by the way.
I did send him an abusive message after he quit..
Made me feel better anyway

No, it was me, and I had a power surge, which kicked it out.

Thanks for the message too, it was fun!

Oh right one of those conveniant power surges that only occur when players are getting beat.
Where do i get 1 from any help would be great;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Sounds like mr sureshot is trying to dig himself out of a quitters hole.
Shovel anyone?

They do happen down here at night, had 3 or 4 in the last month.

As said to Lee in a PM, and I think we've smoothed things over a bit. I play on-line in many other forms and if I was fussed about losing I wouldn't be managing Farsley Celtic in a Football manager network game. He was romping to victory and deserved the win, he was hard done by. The level of quitters around is quite disheartening. I'm quite happy to play anyone. My PSN is in the entertainment forum and in the AC09 PS3 thread in here.

They do happen down here at night, had 3 or 4 in the last month.

As said to Lee in a PM, and I think we've smoothed things over a bit. I play on-line in many other forms and if I was fussed about losing I wouldn't be managing Farsley Celtic in a Football manager network game. He was romping to victory and deserved the win, he was hard done by. The level of quitters around is quite disheartening. I'm quite happy to play anyone. My PSN is in the entertainment forum and in the AC09 PS3 thread in here.

sureshot nice try. get out this thread you have failed massively to dig your way out of this one just get out this thread you hippocrit power surge when lossing whatta coincidence eh dont chat **** and just face the facts that your writing ina quitter thread when your a quitter yourself nice move

Believe what you like, I don't really care, it makes no odds to me, I know what happened. Lee and I have spoken in PM's and it came across as though we somewhat came to terms.

Though I will say (if I haven't already), that Lee deserved that win and am happy to play him or anyone else if anyone thinks I'm quitter, which I'm not :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread