Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on people, this guy is actually making an effort to explain himself and you are just calling him a liar. how many quitters have you seen who try to explain. And why would he quit when he knows that he will be pointed out in this forum.

Originally Posted by r1991
hamza i.e mygamertv not sure whether he quit or internet connection problem ..i scored 125 in 5 overs he was 12 in 4 balls and connection lost..

Now why would he quit after 4 balls. everyone likes to bat for a little while. we are not here to make judgments. how would you feel if you were telling the truth and someone said we dont beleive you. if you cant prove anything then except what other person is saying. if he is dishonest then thats his problem.

And about the loadshadding in pakistan. out of 24 hours, there is 12 hours of loadshadding some time. electricity comes for one or two hours and then goes for about an hour. sometimes more and sometime less. I know this because i have been there.

what i am trying to say is that if you dont want to play with him then by all means avoid him but dont make comments on public forum and call someone liar when they are explaning themselves. You wouldnt want this to happen to you, do you?

I am quite aware about load shedding issues in Pakistan too, and have been through the 12 hour ones myself. So i would give him the benefit of the doubt. However, it is causing severe problems for himself and for other members.

I guess its up to the members, whether they want to play him or not. At least for me, I will play him knowingly.

Would not know as I cant imagine I would ever be here defending accusations of quitting by multiple members.

I said "what i am trying to say is that if you dont want to play with him then by all means avoid him but dont make comments on public forum and call someone liar when they are explaning themselves. You wouldnt want this to happen to you, do you?"

It means you wouldnt like to be called liar in any form or place, if you are telling the truth. Not only in this forum but anywehre i.e home, office, school etc. so as i said, if you cant prove it then accept other person on the face value and dont say no one will beleive you. I dont know how old you are but i am old enough (31 years on 4th september.happy birthday to me soon:)) to know that you need to always respect other person. if you dont want to play with him then dont. just dont pass judgment.

I said "what i am trying to say is that if you dont want to play with him then by all means avoid him but dont make comments on public forum and call someone liar when they are explaning themselves. You wouldnt want this to happen to you, do you?"

It means you wouldnt like to be called liar in any form or place, if you are telling the truth. Not only in this forum but anywehre i.e home, office, school etc. so as i said, if you cant prove it then accept other person on the face value and dont say no one will beleive you. I dont know how old you are but i am old enough (31 years on 4th september.happy birthday to me soon:)) to know that you need to always respect other person. if you dont want to play with him then dont. just dont pass judgment.

you definitly are old, your lecturing like me dad.

No need to get your panties in a bunch old man, i was just saying that when a lot of different people accuse someone of quitting, its usually the truth.

2 more tonight, have not had a completed match in last 5 attempts now.

cant remember their bloody names but 1 of them made me play 30 odd overs of a 2020 match before he quit. Waste of hour and a half, thanks a lot Transmission , you incompetent pieces of ████. What kind of tweaking moron does not include a quit penalty system in todays games. Seriously this is worse than games that came out 5 years ago

Hey guys....my username is vijayanand and i give my word to anyone who might come across me that i will not quit

dcp24, on pc is a massive cheapass....

after i bludgeoned 30 runs off the first over he, in the next two overs placed all his fielders on the off side, five on boundary and bowled a mile outside off stump.. i managed on 20 off the next two overs, and then smashed my way to 100 off five...

he then quit during the innings break...

Hey guys....my username is vijayanand and i give my word to anyone who might come across me that i will not quit

ya by the person who quit on me last night when he was in 8th overs needing 40 in last 2 overs with 2 wickets left.Well u just quit on me last night and now u come to this thread and say u will not quit.people be Be careful believing his words.

i originally posted this last night in quitters thread.

Add one more on pc version.Vijayanand,Played whole match and when in last 2 overs he saw that he cant win he just quit.losers cant even play properly

Last edited:
Fair player and non-quitters (PC)
barmyarmy
rocky_g
POB123
chiesetta or something like that (had a thriller 20-20 with him last night)
shubhamgoel
Batsman123
ankur
sunnykinger
and a few more good players who I have played against.
:happy:clap:clap:hpraise

^^
Add few more to your lists

bumba26
fazzy
reno99
1nd1an :)
coolpant
vikrantv8
xvalerianx
rocky_pratik

Last edited:
Can already see this thread is going to struggle to work.

You earn the right to have your name listed in this thread, no point coming on saying "I never quit I promise bla bla bla" It'll just take over the thread as it nearly has done here. Also, connection problems do generally happen with online gaming, people need to realize that, so even if someone posts a player in here, just because they quit on you does not mean they are genuine quitters and should be labelled as one, it is not fair, they are in this thread for a reason, that reason being they are worth playing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread