Opinion Needed

agar12

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I bought Ashes 2009 for PC off gamesplanet when it was released last year. So I was unable to play it with the betas. I do not have a PS3 or a XBOX 360.I was wondering if I should just get a hard copy of the game off ebay or something(which would work out to be around CAD$30) and use the beta patches. Would that pretty much come close to IC 2010 minus the action cam? Anyone who has played with the beta patches or knows a bit about IC 2010, let me know if it is worth going the abovementioned route.

I bought Ashes 2009 for PC off gamesplanet when it was released last year. So I was unable to play it with the betas. I do not have a PS3 or a XBOX 360.I was wondering if I should just get a hard copy of the game off ebay or something(which would work out to be around CAD$30) and use the beta patches. Would that pretty much come close to IC 2010 minus the action cam? Anyone who has played with the beta patches or knows a bit about IC 2010, let me know if it is worth going the abovementioned route.

It is much better with beta patches, as in line and length, but apart from that the game is flawed. I never play it. Every now and then I start it up but.....sorry, not a positive opinion but an opinion none the less.

Thanks for that....saves me $30. Maybe I will wait for the reviews for IC 2010 and if they are good try and get a PS3

Users who are viewing this thread