Out in Australia today

adthomp

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
game is out in Australia today going to pick my copy up tonight

and glad that the forum is back on line just in time!

edit just cirous too until I get the game i read Andrew Wilson interview on aust PC gaming forum and he said there would be a manual appeal button a a dive button for runing

now ive read here people can't do it is this true ???? if so another dam lie!! whats the point of a interview

Last edited:
i got the ps2 version yesterday in australia. One day before the official release from games wizards. There is a dive button (it was in the demo) but there is no manual appeal button which is dissapointing. Overall i think its a pretty good game but batting is pretty difficult. I find bowling much more fun on 2005 than 2004.

Got the Xbox version last week, and the game difficulty is so much better. Well at the moment anyhow.

kodos said:
i got the ps2 version yesterday in australia. One day before the official release from games wizards. There is a dive button (it was in the demo) but there is no manual appeal button which is dissapointing. Overall i think its a pretty good game but batting is pretty difficult. I find bowling much more fun on 2005 than 2004.

thats good news then coz bowling I found boring and batting to easy on 04 good that theres a dive button guess they took out appeal button it might have had too many bugs

madmattg said:
Got the Xbox version last week, and the game difficulty is so much better. Well at the moment anyhow.

Mad well come back

You know Duffarama was crying about you while you were out for 1 year I assume,We really did miss your jokes mate,

Tell use about where you been and what took you so long to come back?
Well come back by the way :D

fardin said:
Mad well come back

You know Duffarama was crying about you while you were out for 1 year I assume,We really did miss your jokes mate,

Tell use about where you been and what took you so long to come back?
Well come back by the way :D

Hey its good to be missed, I have been playing other games and lost interst in 2004 as it was way to easy.

madmattg said:
Hey its good to be missed, I have been playing other games and lost interst in 2004 as it was way to easy.
Welcome back mate! ;)

Yes, I picked my pre-ordered copy at EB Games for a low price of $69.95.

Got my copy from EB also, must say the only thing that bugs me is when the fielder gets the ball, the sound sounds like the ball hitting the bail. Bit annoying but apart from that i think EA have finally got it relatively right.
Batting is a challenge, in both forms, and bowling is finally variable and you can change it up. Like the "special delivery" idea.
Same old commentary, very very boring.
Otherwise, great game.

crapman777 said:
Got my copy from EB also, must say the only thing that bugs me is when the fielder gets the ball, the sound sounds like the ball hitting the bail. Bit annoying but apart from that i think EA have finally got it relatively right.
Batting is a challenge, in both forms, and bowling is finally variable and you can change it up. Like the "special delivery" idea.
Same old commentary, very very boring.
Otherwise, great game.
Yes, I what impressed by the overall improvements of the game. Certainly next time there will have to be new commentary.
It is funny how the crowd cheers the fielder for saving the ball when it was nothing special at all! :D

amm the xbox version in australia is it complete i mean to say dus it have save option btw the overs and all stadiums and all graphics.

Shaheir said:
amm the xbox version in australia is it complete i mean to say dus it have save option btw the overs and all stadiums and all graphics.
So far as well have seen, the X-Box version is the same as the PC version except for the saving of games in-between overs.

i bought mine from EB Games in Frankston, Vic. Must be a big hit here because i got there 2 hours after the shop opened and there was 2 games left lol. Lucky i caught the early bus lol. Anywho, the graphics on mine are quite poor when the picture scales out especially the pitch as the camera moves, the pitch shakes all over the place, the close up shots look awesome (besides a fat Glenn McGrath :P). Batting is real difficult which is good but i find it hard to hit a four along the ground which is the classic way and it seems to get the four you need to go over the top. Love the bowling with the special deliveries.

Yeah i bought mine at games wizards on thursday and only 1 pc copy left. Must have been very popular

Users who are viewing this thread