Outfield

BTW, i have replaced ur old outfield pack with this new fixed one.

also, just saw what u have done....its very good to see that u have seperated ur outfields acc. to pitch types and countries.

see, as i told ya, now it was much easier for me to install these outfields.

it will be very good as u keep making outfields for the remaining pitch types and countries.

tutsipoppy2 said:
BTW, i have replaced ur old outfield pack with this new fixed one.

also, just saw what u have done....its very good to see that u have seperated ur outfields acc. to pitch types and countries.

see, as i told ya, now it was much easier for me to install these outfields.

it will be very good as u keep making outfields for the remaining pitch types and countries.
thanx for the appreciation

great work riyaz, they look brilliant, and also a very good readme with pics! Cannot try them yet as i have exams on thursday, friday and Saturday, but when they are finished i will install them :)

kush said:
great work riyaz, they look brilliant, and also a very good readme with pics! Cannot try them yet as i have exams on thursday, friday and Saturday, but when they are finished i will install them :)
try it when u get time

Absolutely brilliant work! Riyaz can you do one for Faisalabad, one with the Allianz Cup logo in the sides of the inner circle. That would be absolutely brilliant and a breakthrough. Is that possible?

u rock dude but i really need them in fsh file with the allianz cup or how bout a fsh file indian outfield

What file do I open in FshED to import these .bmp outfields in???

undefined :p
Here are some pictures of Faislabad Hope u ll make a new outfield for faisalabad soon Waiting for Positive replies

i've read the tutorial but i dont know how to extract the files from biggui,

do i export the files to where i want them to be used with fshed

Users who are viewing this thread