Overseas players.

Graeme Smith

Banned for account faking
Online Cricket Games Owned
At the end of my first season as Somerset, I couldn't renew Smith's contract because he was on international duty in the next season. However after I played a few more seasons with Somerset, I couldn't buy Smith, can anyone please tell me when he is avaliable for an overseas player?

Graeme Smith said:
At the end of my first season as Somerset, I couldn't renew Smith's contract because he was on international duty in the next season. However after I played a few more seasons with Somerset, I couldn't buy Smith, can anyone please tell me when he is avaliable for an overseas player?
This is a bug I'm afraid. The same happens with Murali at Lancashire, and any other overseas player who you can't sign because of international duty.

If you check Smith's profile, you'll see it'll still say Somerset and South Africa as his teams.

I sent the developers an e-mail about this, and they said they'll try and fix it with the patch. They also said they weren't aware of it, despite it also happening in the previous 3 versions of ICC.

ye this has happened for me on my old game. i usually try and renew overseas contracts as i like a new challenge

Users who are viewing this thread