Overthrows & misfields

djp25

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Right I've been playing the game pretty regular since i bought it.

I've tried Eddie's and Tutsi's patches and am pretty impressed with the difference but im having some annoying problems.

On too many occasions were Im leaving a ball outside off stump the keeper is not collecting the ball, Meaning too many byes.

This also happens some times when i play a shot straight at a fielder, I know misfields do happen but i feel it's happening far too often.

Also Im finding that the fielders (When Im batting) are giving far too many overthrows away, On one occasion the ball was thrown 3 times from either side of the wicket before it was finally taken by the keeper.

This is not having a go at the patch makers as the patches are fantastic in the fact that you can now beat the infield without having to resort to the 6-hit button resulting in a far better simulation of the game.

I was just wondering if anyone else was having any of the problems I've mentioned?

I think one guy has made a patch which claims to remove all the misfields. I am not sure but i think it was made by Sid_19840 with the name ultimateai patch. Its in the cricket2005 download section. I am sorry if I said the wrong name.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread