Pakistan vs England - Third Test

I think many people don't have Collingwood. But the match is only in the first innings yet.

Another inns for Collingwood and Vaughan :p
Butt and Inzy will be the keys. And Flintoff's bowling. Malik 100 would go good with his 3 wickets :)

Malik had a good innings so far. Three wickets and two catches. I don't have him, so I hope the other Pakistani batsmen will play well too.

Plunkett got a wicket, but so far he is expensive. I hope he continues like that.

Plunkett has 19 extra from runs and a catch so he would have to concede a lot of runs. I also have Yousuf. I would be top right now but still way too long to go. My team has choked before :(

Last edited:
no FC game seems to be my game, everytime is only one or two fault. i remember kaneira is great form. hes like the murali or warne of pakistan. but where is his performance?? i selected him three time as captain, because i thought: okay this time not successfull, maybe next time... this happens too often. :(
but there is a little hope in the 2nd innings.

i checked your selection. thumbs up - verything perfect. nice idea to choose V. as captain, i was also thinking about it, but... you know :(

Its hard to pick bowlers as captain though. As wickets can be shared around. But Kaneria was an alright pick but once again the wickets got shared :)
You should just have chucked him out as captain and got Fredo. All rounders like Freddy are usually the way to go although he ain't doing much.

I need Vaughan to do something more as Yousuf is cutting down on my lead. May be some bowling ;)

the problem with flinthoff is thath everyone takes him as captain. with over 50 registration that means:

only the one with the pure perfect team of 11 will win. i mean, as example 40 has flinthoff as captain. if you want to win, you have all the other players right, to have a chance, that means there isnt a advantage for choosing him as captain. if you choose flinthoff as captain, the hole other players in your team have to be right, and thats very difficult; as you know one or two will fail often. on the other side, if flinthoff did fail, 40 people's captain will fail, and thats the chance for every other with an other captain. thats the reason i selected kaneira as captain.
but normaly you are fully right, i said it a couple of months too. a allrounder is a good selection, but this time flinthoff failed in the 1st innings. lets see what the 2nd brings out.

Very good point, I wasn't happy with Fredo's performance last match so I ditched him.

BTW I got the dam wrong keeper, Akmal is closing in on 50 and the one or two with Yousuf as captain are in the box seat. Looks like my team is falling apart now :(

missing Yousuf in my lineup :( got Akmal pretty much replying on Inzi(injured :mad) & Akhtar now if they will perfrom,it will be good for me :D

I got Yousouf and Akmal both but still I think it will be not enough as I am left with 9 players only!!!

Users who are viewing this thread