Pakistan vs England - Third Test

I announce the pre-FC competiton result of this match :D "IndianGod" will be in top 3 position i am damn sure No # 1 position is must as he has got Yousuf as captain...got Vaughan,Treschothick,Akmal WoW :D have a look
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/fantasy-cricket.php?do=viewteam&m=9906&g=36

Many of the Pakistani's have got Inzamam as captain & many English fans have got Flintoff & Vaughan as captain

Now I regret I had chosen Jones. :mad I chose him because he performed better then Akmal in second Test. I don't have Collingwood and Vaughan. And Flintoff didn't do much for me. Rana, Akhtar and Kaneria have all got wickets, but I don't think I will be in the top. And the century of Harmison isn't helping me either.

Surprised to see that Aussie1st and Siddharth don't have Akhtar in their team. Especially after the 2nd Test.

Naa. I still don't think highly of Akhtar, he is not consistent performer in a series, but well doesn't matter, next time perhaps.

siddharth2002 said:
Naa. I still don't think highly of Akhtar, he is not consistent performer in a series, but well doesn't matter, next time perhaps.
He's been unlucky. He bowled wonderfully in the first inning but failed to pick up more than one wicket. A bit like Harmy today.

Akhtar surprised me as well with his performance. For me is the best bowler in Pakistani attack along with Rana. I hope he extends his performance in the last innings.

Now I am hoping that Inzamam bats tomorrow and gives me some runs. But from the other hand, many players have him as captain, so that could turn out bad for me.

Hey don't call me an English fan ;)
Looks like I'm the only one that can catch Indian God but geez wiz I have lots of catching up to do.

aussie1st said:
Hey don't call me an English fan ;)
Looks like I'm the only one that can catch Indian God but geez wiz I have lots of catching up to do.
oops calling an Aussie,English fan :D my mistake :p
no doubt that Indiangod will be placed first,surely there are alot of players who have got Yousuf as a bonus players,pretty much competiotn between them :)

Keep the faith, a big 100 from Vaughan and I'm back. I already have Collingwood and Malik. Now just need Plunkett to clean Pakistan up and I'm back!

aussie1st said:
Keep the faith, a big 100 from Vaughan and I'm back. I already have Collingwood and Malik. Now just need Plunkett to clean Pakistan up and I'm back!

I don't see this happening that quick. I think the only threatening bowlers are Hoggard, Harmison and Flintoff.

Well there is 3 tailenders and if Plunkett is bowling at the time then its very possible :D
That would give him the 5 wicket haul and around 100 points. But key will be Vaughan's batting.

I expected Vaughan to fail. Collingwood is having a great match. And I didn't expect anything less from Akhtar. :)

Good to see the whole English pace attack got centuries. But I got Harmison. He was the worst player.

The players with Mohammad Yousuf as captain will win this game.

Users who are viewing this thread