Pakistan vs SL 1st test

Malik is my captain so you guys should drop him :) Also got Farhat so expect my jinx to run onto him. Didn't pick Asif or Naved-ul-Hasan so there is another two that probably will have rippers.

aussie1st said:
Malik is my captain so you guys should drop him :) Also got Farhat so expect my jinx to run onto him. Didn't pick Asif or Naved-ul-Hasan so there is another two that probably will have rippers.

Seems you are expecting some Murali magic in this test, otherwise you seem to have picked no Pakistani bowler apart from Razzaq and Malik I guess :p

aussie1st said:
Tip for you guys I dropped Younis Khan so hes likely to get 100+ :)

me too me too

aussie1st said:
I slipped Asif in as a last minute, he might get a 5-fer perhaps.:p and Murali is my cap, he will pick 10 wickets for sure.

Sri Lanka is meant to be a spinning place so I took the spinners and Malik opens plus bowls spin. I would have captained Sanath but he may not bowl.

Hariz said:
Seems you are expecting some Murali magic in this test, otherwise you seem to have picked no Pakistani bowler apart from Razzaq and Malik I guess :p

I have Kaneria too :) But other than that you got it spot on.

Rain Delayed start.

News that Mohammad Yousuf will not play due to a hamstring injury is a blow.

akira2291 said:
i think the most people will have him :)
yeaps yousuf is not the player to be dropped.

Actually yesterday I knew Yousuf would have to face a fitness, but I wasn't sure if he would pass it. Now it seems he didn't. Faisal Iqbal will play, who got a century, in his previous match. If I knew it for sure he wouldn't play, I would have placed Farhat or Iqbal in his place.

Well you cant predict much about the games anyway because of the annoying weather in Srilanka which has been prevailing throughout the tour.

Exactly no one had a chance. I got Farhat but no Jayawardene. I have the openers from both sides and then a few Pakistan batters below.

Sanga didn't perform & Asif is bowling a great line, I hope Sangakkara plays well in the other 3 innings. :)

Users who are viewing this thread