Pakistan

sattar

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
razzaq for arafat thats for sure no doubt in it.other than that put jamshed in opening and drop nazir for asad shafiq

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Arafat is useless.That person is a jerk who feels that Arafat is better than Razzaq.Do whatever you wanna do with batting order but we need to change our approach.Although i am fan of hafeez as a utility player but if he's gonna play like this,I think he doesn't deserve to play in the top order.

badvintage

International Cricketer
I think it was pressure that caught him ^ but he has done well being the captain this World Cup since that India game came in.

Addy

National Board President
It was one bad day for us. Lets hope we do good to beat Aussies.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Yeah what a difference a couple of weeks makes. Pakistan demolished us in the first T20, then the super over win in the second, then we handed out a demolition of our own in the third.

I felt Pakistan were our main competition in this group, but after scraping through against Saf and last night's game against India, there's a hell of a lot of pressure on them now against the form team of the tournament. All it will take is 2 early wickets against us to swing the momentum though.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
All it will take is 2 early wickets against us to swing the momentum though.
Yeah, this. Couple of things here. Aussies are top heavy as we all know and if the early wickets fall, then they don't really have the batsmen who have spent time in the middle. So, Pakistan would know that.

On another note, it was great to see Afridi up the order. And, I was pretty nervous how he started against us. Thankfully, he didn't last long. But, hopefully they will persist with this in future. And, yes Razzaq in for Arafat. Razzaq can even open the batting along with Nazir. Hafeez needs to come down the order.

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
If, for example, both Pakistan and India score 160 and win their last matches by ten runs, then Pakistan's NRR will be marginally lower than India's.

This doesn't make sense to me given that we have a better run rate than India at the moment..can someone explain this to me please?

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well done Pakistan, you played and made us proud. Well played team Pakistan excluding Afridi

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Well,i would say brilliant excellent performance from Pakistan,it was hafeez's first ever captiancy in world cup,he made it to the semi finals ,it is great to see Pakistan fighting till the end,Great performance from everyone.Afridi seemed to be out of his form but He tried his level best.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Just out of interest is anyone else watching Ary News coverage were Salman Butt is blaming all the players for that lose. I would take his word but he is a cheating scum

Users who are viewing this thread