Pakistan

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
^That hardly comes as a surprise. Our batting has always been like this. Hafeez needs to go down the order. He can not perform well against quality pacers. He was exposed by Australians in UAE. He needs to comes much lower. In fact I very much think of him as a bowling all rounder in limited overs cricket. Kamran needs to open the innings with Jamshed and Pakistan need to do away with minnow basher Nazir. He has had too many chances now. Shafique will do a good job of holding our middle order together. We do need to have a player with solid technique in the middle order. Shafique coming in at 3 and Hafeez at four or five will solve this problem. My side will be like this

Kamran Akmal
Nasir Jamshed
Asad Shafique
Muhammad Hafeez
Umer Akmal
Shoaib Malik
Abdul Razzaq
Shahid Afridi
Sohail Tanveer
Umer Gul
Saeed Ajmal.

We will have good attacking openers, a strong middle order and explosive lower order hitters.

Last edited:

Addy

National Board President
^That hardly comes as a surprise. Our batting has always been like this. Hafeez needs to go down the order. He can not perform well against quality pacers. He was exposed by Australians in UAE. He needs to comes much lower. In fact I very much think of him as a bowling all rounder in limited overs cricket. Kamran needs to open the innings with Jamshed and Pakistan need to do away with minnow basher Nazir. He has had too many chances now. Shafique will do a good job of holding our middle order together. We do need to have a player with solid technique in the middle order. Shafique coming in at 3 and Hafeez at four or five will solve this problem. My side will be like this

Kamran Akmal
Nasir Jamshed
Asad Shafique
Muhammad Hafeez
Umer Akmal
Shoaib Malik
Abdul Razzaq
Shahid Afridi
Sohail Tanveer
Umer Gul
Saeed Ajmal.

We will have good attacking openers, a strong middle order and explosive lower order hitters.

Kamran Akmal is Pakistan's best batsmen in thhis format. He does well while opening the innings. This would be my line up:

Jamshed
K.Akmal
Hafeez
U.Akmal
Shafiq
Afridi
A.Razzaq
S.Tanvir
Arafat
Gul
Ajmal

pretty much the same lineup I'd posted on page 1. :cheers :pak:

War

Chairman of Selectors

Kamran Akmal
Nasir Jamshed
Asad Shafique
Muhammad Hafeez
Umer Akmal
Shoaib Malik
Abdul Razzaq
Shahid Afridi
Sohail Tanveer
Umer Gul
Saeed Ajmal.

Looks good.

Just wondering though. Are you Pakistan fans still concerned that not having Rehman, Junaid, Ahmed Shazad and maybe young all-rounder Hamad Azam, could come back to haunt the side?

badvintage

International Cricketer
Looks good.

Just wondering though. Are you Pakistan fans still concerned that not having Rehman, Junaid, Ahmed Shazad and maybe young all-rounder Hamad Azam, could come back to haunt the side?

I wanted Junaid and Ahmed Shahzad to play because there young exciting players. But I think we should give Ahmed another chance.

sattar

Club Captain
For me Hafeez is good at opening if he come in middle order then he cant score that much what he is doing in opening.and my point is there are many talks going about change batting lineups for me where ever you play you have to perform simple is that if they cant then out of worldcup as a team and out of team as a player and now a days Pakistan and Consistency looks opposite things specially in batting

Addy

National Board President
Looks good.

Tbh Sami and Nazir are waste of space in the squad, I'd rather have Junaid and Shahzad over both of them. Even Yasir Arafat is a county bully, should never have dropped Hammad Azam at first place. But that is how it goes with PCB! They never played Hammad in Asia Cup and dropped him :facepalm Same is the case with Shahzad, he performed well in recent T20 series versus Srilanka, and the guy seems nowhere near the squad. Huh

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nah , McCullum can't do anything in front of Ajmal .:D

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Now they'll .:)

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
I really hope Umar gul or Sohail Tanvir don't screw up and the batting don't collapse

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Umer Gul was so disappointing against the kiwis. He was all over the shop. I was able to literally predict where he will get hit for four the next ball. I mean when will this guy learn to ball. He has got to appreciate the fact that unfortunately he is the leader of our attack in T20Is.
Enough of Gul, now who do we play in semis provided we beat the Bangladeshis?

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Enough of Gul, now who do we play in semis provided we beat the Bangladeshis?

You first need to go through super 8 to reach the semi finals. And if you do make it to super 8, you guys will be placed in a group which will give you a heck of a competition to reach semi.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Wow if we go into Ind,SA,Aus group,some really tough matches are waiting for us.Actually I was thinking that these four teams will meet in the semis before the tournament but sadly two of them will have to go home before it.Just have a feeling that Ind and Pak might go to the semis from this group.

Users who are viewing this thread