Pakistani Legends 07 Team Thread

Who should be the next Captain + Manger of PL???

• Treva

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Zmario

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i love political crisis...

P.S. I still have the power of the vote :p

Last edited:
I think treva's record as captain at the moment speaks for itself right now! He's doing a great job and if it continues like this I dont think a poll will really be needed come the end of the season!

I think treva's record as captain at the moment speaks for itself right now! He's doing a great job and if it continues like this I dont think a poll will really be needed come the end of the season!

Now you've said that it will all go badly downhill, we will end up bottom of both comps and I will end up losing the poll as captain :p But I have faith :D

Looking for another good win in the FC and hopefully our bowlers can perform for once in the OD. FC game there is a man waiting to come in (Travder), so if you play badly there is a likely hood of you missing out next game...

well it looks like it's gonna be our biggest win in FCs yet...great batting by inzi to get a mammoth 232...also other batters didn't disappoint either...and the bowlers started perfectly with zmario getting hassans wickets on his second ball...only 2 more wickets needed to record a memorable victory...

Congrats muhammad Inzi, you have the highest ever score in PC history according to the PC hall of fame on the stats page :clap

Shame we will be getting rid of him at the end of season unless he becomes active :(

Great performance though boys. We really have nailed FC's in the last 5 or so games :)

yeah well at least he can retire on a high;)

unlike another MR INZI:rolleyes:

Actually I think Mr Inzi is still alive

I noticed he was on my MSN and online, and when I messaged him, it went straight to offline, but he is still alive

Yep, but next season begins a new chapter in the Legends tenure, we will be saying our farewells to great players such as inzi and Blazer, but replacing them with hopefully some players that will take us forward into a new Legends dominating era!

Yep, but next season begins a new chapter in the Legends tenure, we will be saying our farewells to great players such as inzi and Blazer, but replacing them with hopefully some players that will take us forward into a new Legends dominating era!

Amen!

Just took a look at some of the latest matches from the NOOB XI and there are 1 or 2 that could be worth trying to get. WildWil will be active and is perfect repalcement for M'Inzi. Metallica ACDC is an opening bowler who could replace Zmario if he changes to bat. Will_NA is a batsman who could replace Blazer and will post as well. They are just 3 that caught my eye...

Users who are viewing this thread