Pakistani Legends 07 Team Thread

Who should be the next Captain + Manger of PL???

• Treva

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Zmario

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i am happy with my re-debut :D 1/44 aint bad...
Yep you started well but took a bit of a hammering in the middle of the innings which was a shame! We'll see how you do in the next OD game and then see if you can break into the FC team much how nobz has just done.

Hawkas had a tidy game too, bowled well and picked up a wicket. Travder you will be back in for the next OD game, probably for Usy as his bowling tends to be too expensive in OD cricket. The aim is to primerarly give the new guys a fair share of both OD and FC cricket, but seeing as our FC team is all but settled, good performances in the OD games will be required to have a chance!

Last edited:
thanks.. i hope i go well next game. but its a shame so many people are inactive. i wonder if we could wake em up a bit.

thanks.. i hope i go well next game. but its a shame so many people are inactive. i wonder if we could wake em up a bit.
Blazer was our most active member last season, but now he's dissapeared, the banter he had with the Bitters was legendary! Some real sledging for you!

Both our openers have dissapeared too, which is a shame because im sure zain would be delighted at how great he is...lol

Moving onto the game with the Bitters, if we can post 400+ we have a great chance of winning, the captain and vice captain resume at the crease on day 2 so hopefully we can bat well and then nobz is to come next for his debut FC game so if he can bat like he did in the OD game we could be in for a treat!

CARN LEGENDS!

well we didn't last for long...again that collapse...and only managed to get 2 of their players out...really need some quick wickets tomorrow...

well good bowling performance earns us a chance to win...but we have lost 3 wickets quickly and urgently need a big partnership...i hope rulez and briggs can provides us just that...

Well we bat deep so there is still hope! If me and scorpion can bat well early and give us a solid start then I see hope for us, but we are going to need to bowl a hell of a lot better in the 2nd innings (me especially!)

well...we only set about 215 for them to win...and they only need 86 now with 7 wickets remaining...a collapse for them is our only hope now...

nobz has been pretty dissapointing, hopefully he will bat better in the OD game to have a chance of keeping his place. If not then Usy and travder will fight it out for the final place in the next FC game.

Bowling places up for grabs too seen how badly we seem to be bowling of late!

Happy with 3 wickets in the match but should have bowled better 2nd innings!

we need to pick ourselves up from this bad start to the season lads...

yeah...the start hasn't been very good at all...just like Arsenal than eh...lol...

well its only the start of the season... the cup aint won in the first 5 matches, plenty of time too improve

Users who are viewing this thread