Pakistani Legends 07 Team Thread

Who should be the next Captain + Manger of PL???

• Treva

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Zmario

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, so next OD game team should look something like this:
1.Zainawain89
2.Muhammad_inzi
3.Scorpion Rulezz (Wk)
4.nobz11
5.Bilal91 (CPT)
6.Briggsey (VC)
7.travder92
8.Hawkas
9.Zain1612
10.Zmario
11.voldemort
The performances of players there will decide on who will stay on for the FC game, Hawkas will probably be given a go anyway seen as he is the only new player not to get a FC game as of yet, and he seems a decent back-up bowler.

If Nobz bats well at 4 then he might take the place of the out of sorts Blazer, Same goes for travder, if he plays well and has a good game he will also retain his place, if not then Usy will be in. Voldy should hope for a good game also, as he could come in for treva or Zain or zMario should they not play well, but that will be decided after the OD game.

Potential side for next FC game then:
1.Zainawain89
2.Muhammad_inzi
3.Scorpion Rulezz (Wk)
4.The Blazer/nobz11
5.Briggsey (VC)
6.Bilal91 (CPT)
7.Usy/travder92
8.Hawkas
9.Zain1612/voldemort
10.Zmario/voldemort
11.treva/voldemort
What does everyone think?

so a good 'Hilton' like performance can take me into the FC team then? I just hope i do well...

how are u supposed to decide who to replace if they are not playing? I.E me...
Its on a form basis, and someone had to make way in order for Voldy to come in. If zain or zMario have a bad game then it will be taken into account when selecting the FC team. Obviously Voldy has to have a solid game to be even considered for selection, so be economical and take some wickets is your task voldy!

Sorry treva mate, I just felt we havent been bowling well this season and trying something different could improve our situation! You'll be back, dont worry about that!

yeah don't worry treva...it's just to try out some different combinations and if they work or not...lets hope these line ups work or at least some of the new guys perform well...

No offence to the other guys but nobody has performed and it seems that I'm the first one to be chucked out everytime.

Feeling a bit like Lou Vincent lol :p

No offence to the other guys but nobody has performed and it seems that I'm the first one to be chucked out everytime.

Feeling a bit like Lou Vincent lol :p
Dont worry treva if zain and zMario continue their poor form then it will be them being dropped and not you! We just need to try something fresh like bilal said, so lets see how it goes!

Pathetic performance from everyone! Hawkas spared our blushes with the bat but it just was not good enough!

FC Team
1.Zainawain89
2.Muhammad_inzi
3.Scorpion Rulezz (Wk)
4.The Blazer
5.Briggsey (VC)
6.Bilal91 (CPT)
7.Usy
8.Hawkas
9.voldemort
10.Zmario
11.treva

yeah it was really his effort which got us to a respectable score but that much of a low score against the donkeys is pathetic...lol...

Users who are viewing this thread