Pakistani Legends 07 Team Thread

Who should be the next Captain + Manger of PL???

• Treva

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Zmario

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
can i join this team ?
not yet mate...it's only at the end of the season...come back than and we might have a place for you...

and nobz mate we are checking different combinations and will try you out at 4 or 5 sooner than later...

oh and great win against the indian warriors...double of FC and ODI over them now...great all round performance by us but we should have got them out earlier after they were 180-6...

well a great day for us against the newly formed crusaders...we smashed them all over the place especially the openers...Zain getting another well deserved 100 and Inzi supported to him brilliantly with 77...Blazer eyes up another 100 whereas 50 is in reach for me...should look at a lead of something about 450-500...

gettin personal here...lol...anyways it looks like it's gonna be a draw to me...unless we get some breakthroughs early tomorrow morning...

well we are in poll position now...get a lead of about 400 today and than try to bowl them out which i think won't be that hard...trev mate you gotta get hassan this time...look what he did when usy dropped him on the 2nd ball...

well we won it quite comfortably in the end...good contributions all around...nice victory lads...

Hard game for myself but glad to still be in a winning side. Hope I can just get another chance in the next FC game to show my real potential.

not very good for the bowlers, but the first innings was a cracker :)

Users who are viewing this thread