Pakistani Legends 07 Team Thread

Who should be the next Captain + Manger of PL???

• Treva

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Zmario

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Next OD team then, nobz moves up to number 5 and hopefully he will get a chance to show us what he can do! Or maybe not because then it could mean we are in trouble!

treva keeps his place in order to make up for the last game.

travder and zain are also back.
1.Zainawain89
2.Muhammad_inzi
3.Scorpion Rulezz (Wk)
4.The Blazer
5.nobz11
6.Bilal91 (CPT)
7.Briggsey (VC)
8.travder92
9.Zain1612
10.Zmario
11.treva

yeah nobz kept goin on about promoting him up the order...well lets see if he can make a big score batting there...hopefully another win for us...

well poor match by all really. a few good efforts with the bat.. by just didnt get the wickets... has anyone else noticed how many times there are LBW appeals when i bowl? like every over theres atleast 1.. shame inzi dropped a catch of my bowling lol

I have decided to focus mainly on FC and therefore will post wether I am available for OD matches or not. Hope this ok to the skipper and vice captain. I also wish this opens the door for a few other guys to have a decent run in the OD side :)

I have decided to focus mainly on FC and therefore will post wether I am available for OD matches or not. Hope this ok to the skipper and vice captain. I also wish this opens the door for a few other guys to have a decent run in the OD side :)
Thats fine, you were going to be dropped anyway :p

FC team then, no changes, and judging by the OD game, there wont be any for quite a while.

1.Zainawain89
2.Muhammad_inzi
3.Scorpion Rulezz (Wk)
4.The Blazer
5.Bilal91 (CPT)
6.Briggsey (VC)
7.Usy
8.Hawkas
9.voldemort
10.Zmario
11.treva

I thought I would be and I really would just prefer FC games. Although I do not wish to retire from OD's :D

I thought I would be and I really would just prefer FC games. Although I do not wish to retire from OD's :D
You just need to regain some form and the FC games will perfectly allow this, just keep plugging away!

yeah thats fine Treva mate...if you start to get your form back in FC you will be brought back in ODIs...as for the match...it was just terrible...absolutely terrible...

what the hell is form?? because i have none of it at the moment.. oh well. . im only new.. time will heal our "form" wounds lol

zMario take your team sheet down, its the wrong one! That was the one for the OD game!

Haha, because of last game's mess up (although the right team played), im not gonna submit a team, unless its absolutely necessary :p

Briggs, Bilal? Anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread