Pakistani Legends 07 Team Thread

Who should be the next Captain + Manger of PL???

• Treva

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Zmario

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well the ODI game was perfect but was the opposite in FC...the bowling was rubbish...rubbish i say...

well again a terrible terrible performance in FC...gotta concentrate on ODIs now...can't win FC cup...

Dropped!
What a bag of shite.

Why can't someone else br dropped, we all played **** and seeing as I am not playing OD's I should be playing.
I find this decision ridiculous and unfair!

tried something different mate...don't worry...you are back in the team...for next FC game...

Zain should be dropped!
It is always me! He is inactive, can't bat and is higher than me and Zmario in order and can just about manage to get the ball down the other end!

atleast we won...lol...zain will be out for the next match and you will be in voldemort...well a good win in the ODI match against the donkeys...inzi deserved the MOM match with a great innings...

first day against bitters was pretty even...need to get those remaining wickets quickly tomorrow...

well second day again was alright for both teams...but i think we are slightly ahead of them...need to get some quick runs tomorrow...and don't have a collapse like they did...

you won't bowl than mate...cos you will be the opener innit...the lower down you bat the more you bowl...

anyways looks like it's gonna be a draw unless the bitters have a collapse...again...and we go about the chase rapidly...

Users who are viewing this thread