Pakistani Legends 07 Team Thread

Who should be the next Captain + Manger of PL???

• Treva

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Zmario

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, lets get Pak_cricketer and Voldy back in for the next game. Pak for Usy and Voldy for zain

sounds good. lets hope we get a victory next time or we are in serious trouble for OD as well as FC

Posted the squad. Usy wasn't in the line-up for last game so I changed nobz11 for Pak_Cricketer. Please correct me if the line-up is wrong :)

No worries mate im crap anyway.
Woah! Your not crap, everyone has bad form. Especially myself lol, i've had to basically rule myself out of OD games because i'm not very good in them. You will be back in once someone looses form and then you can make the most of it :)

well not a bad day 1 against the crusaders...i mean it could have been better if our middle order performed a bit better...but nevertheless its a poor pitch so if our bowlers can pitch the balls in the right areas, we stand a good chance if winning this one...

The OD game was pretty close. We need to make our middle order better, therefore I think we should switch around the orders. Try to promote someone up the order. Travder should be promoted (maybe where I was batting in the FC match), and I should seriously go down a spot. Do we have any all-rounders except Briggs?

Can we drop our captain?

Just a possibility....

To be honest, #s 1-3 are consistent, but 4-6 just present their wicket to the opposition.

Shove me in the middle order. I think I am too low down in OD's? I can smash the ball and I won't bowl as many crap overs as I wouldn't be opening.
Maybe give it a try? :D

Me, Bilal, Usy and Travder are the all-rounders, if we move scorpion down the innings, who will go in at 3? Blazer? not too sure, but we need pure batsmen batting 4 and 5, lets see

1.zainawan
2.muhammad_inzi
3.nobz11
4.The Blazer
5.scorpion_rulezz (wk)
6.Briggsey (vc)
7.Bilal91 (c)
8.travder92
9.Pak_Cricketer
10.treva
11.zmario

We bat down to 8 in this lineup, so no excuses on the batting front, and we have 6 bowlers to choose from too, so lets go with this for the next OD game.

Users who are viewing this thread