Pakistani Legends 07 Team Thread

Who should be the next Captain + Manger of PL???

• Treva

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Zmario

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Me, Bilal, Usy and Travder are the all-rounders, if we move scorpion down the innings, who will go in at 3? Blazer? not too sure, but we need pure batsmen batting 4 and 5, lets see

We bat down to 8 in this lineup, so no excuses on the batting front, and we have 6 bowlers to choose from too, so lets go with this for the next OD game.

Awsome. Finally i get my chance up the order. If i fail i am clearly just no good.

We bat down to 8 in this lineup, so no excuses on the batting front, and we have 6 bowlers to choose from too, so lets go with this for the next OD game.

No no no, you have it wrong. We bat down to 8 and then another batsman at 10 :p

can't wait to smash whoever we're playin :D

yeah that lineup looks better...a mix of both good bowlers and batsmen...lets see if it works...

well, in FC we dont have much too lose, we cant really win it anyway so i reckon we should try this new lineup. atleast give it a go

yeah lets give it a go i mean theres nothing to lose...lets see if it works in that format to...oh and great win guys...exactly what we wanted...

Request denied, we like you at 10 :p
Yes but i wanna still have the opening over which is required at 11. Many including Hassan would see this as cowardice not to bowl the opening over, I demand my place back :p

Pretty Please :upray

Yes but i wanna still have the opening over which is required at 11. Many including Hassan would see this as cowardice not to bowl the opening over, I demand my place back :p

Pretty Please :upray
No, you can't be at #10. I am at #11 got it?

And there will be a revolt within the team if I don't get to play at #11 - because #11 is my best positon so far this season

yeah little changes like that can lose us the match...lol...lets just try the exact same line up as the ODI one with no changes...

what cuz I move 1 place? this is 11 we are talking about, we aren't gunna get batting down that far. I demand 11th for the FC so I can have the 1st over at Hassan ect...

Users who are viewing this thread