Pakistani Legends 07 Team Thread

Who should be the next Captain + Manger of PL???

• Treva

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Zmario

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey I think a battle between 2 good players is healthy to the team. It will both want us to play better and beat the other. I know this is cricsim but it will create a decent atmosphere in this thread as well :)

whateva you say mate, just try not to make it too hot in here, there isnt air con in this thread :(

hmmm...dunno...there haven't been any games for at least a week now...maybe the simmers are busy or something...

Ahh no on fixtures says it is a "mid season break"! Gives us a rest so we can get back to winning ways :)

I have decided that perhaps now is the best time to consider my options and leave myself open to offers from other teams. I am frustrated at our lack of trophies and competing in general! We have been poor this season! If things pick up or I dont receive a decent offer, they I shall stay next season and hopefully things will pick up! But right now, I am far from pleased!!

I have decided that perhaps now is the best time to consider my options and leave myself open to offers from other teams. I am frustrated at our lack of trophies and competing in general! We have been poor this season! If things pick up or I dont receive a decent offer, they I shall stay next season and hopefully things will pick up! But right now, I am far from pleased!!
Now if only we can get rid of Bilal...

Anyone up for a revolt against the captain? His lack of performances last season and this season are disheartening to say the least

I think a whole new look Pakistani Legends should be the way forward next season. We need new keen members who will be active. Also maybe a change in leadership could be plan ;)

I think a whole new look Pakistani Legends should be the way forward next season. We need new keen members who will be active. Also maybe a change in leadership could be plan ;)
I think thats the way forward! you would make a good captain Trev!

Looks like theres a bit of a revolt against the captain and his deputy though! In my defence ive probably done the captains role this season, picking the teams and getting new players etc! I hope this is not forgot!!! :p

lol I do just think that maybe the old heads should go. If we could try and get as many new members that are willing to be active as we can, then that would be a great fresh start. Bilal has been very unactive in this thread of late...

A few players maybe needing the axe:
Usy
The Blazer
scorpion_rulezz
muhammad_inzi

Exactly and none of these visit the cricsim forum and I haven't seen any of them around at all. Big changes need to be done I think :)

Users who are viewing this thread