Pakistani Legends 07 Team Thread

Who should be the next Captain + Manger of PL???

• Treva

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Zmario

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've decided to run for your skipper.

I assure you it will be a quick and painless takeover. Just name your price. I also offer 5-star dressing rooms, massages, cool cars and lots of other perks. My only hitch is that you get no pay cheque, don't play, and represent the team in promotional campaigns and events.
More details can be found in the announcement page.

So, when shall we hold the negotioations?

Ok the 4 A/R's are Bilal, Usy, Travder and Voldemort. Bilal is leaving and Usy should be chucked out the team. I would suggest to the other two that they should change to pure batsman/bowlers. I can see around 8 players that could be leaving for the next season...
Ha, something tells me its too early to have the vote....

Shouldn't we start it closer to the start of next season?

And Zorax, we will NEVER pick you in our team :p

And I'm assuming I'm being captain because I have to lay out the plans that I'm gonna do as captain

ok if we no longer need me as an AR, I'd be more then willing to change to a full bowler or batsmen, which ever is more needed at the time :)

Ha, something tells me its too early to have the vote....

Shouldn't we start it closer to the start of next season?

And Zorax, we will NEVER pick you in our team :p

And I'm assuming I'm being captain because I have to lay out the plans that I'm gonna do as captain
I was suggesting ways in which it would improve our side wether I am captain or not...

And Travder I do think that is the best option :)

Can I still join in for Captaincy? I'll make up a good speech. :p

Edit:

Why me?

Well I made a simple list to tell you why you should vote for me:

+ I have carried out our bowling attack.
+ I have played since the start therefore I know the way to go.
+ I have been a member of PL and never thought of leaving it
+ I have had hopes of winning.
+ I have shown that my bowling can win games.
+ I will pick those who preform, and will listen to any suggestions put forth by teammates.
+ I will fix the Middle order, by getting full-time batsmen in there.
+ I will make PL win their matches. (Not by bribing)

Furthermore, I would like to include Bilal and Briggsey in the squad if I am elected as Captain/Manager.

Look forward to Part 2 tomorrow.

Last edited:
well i think me and briggs will be leaving at the end of this season...on the other hand i personally think you haven't been as active as treva or indeed zmario have been...but yeah if other members want you to stand up than i don't have any problems...

Treva, can you PM me your MSN?

I'd like to personally talk to you about the captaincy issues - prehaps we can come up with an agreement - if not, let the polls continue!

If the captaincy is given to the best candidate, and they are happy to have me in the team, then I would certinally give it some consideration. PL is in my blood afterall! It would be difficult to leave, but if a new era begins under a new captain and fresh changes are made, I would more than likely be very tempted to stay.

If the new management/captain have me in their plans, then I would go one step further and offer to change my player type to Pure Batsman, to solve the middle order crisis we have!

I shall leave this in the hands of the new captain though.

Thats good. Thats what we need. You aren't the worst bowler but if you were a full time batsman, then we would have more space.

It would be nice If I was told if I capable for running as captain/manager.

Thats good. Thats what we need. You aren't the worst bowler but if you were a full time batsman, then we would have more space.

It would be nice If I was told if I capable for running as captain/manager.
Yes, anyone can run for captain if they think they are capable.

So New poll then? :p

Why Me? - Part 2

- Recent Bowling Performances
- I can strengthen the Line-up by finding where our players play best. It might take a bit of Experimenting but each player must feel good and preform good at the spot in which they are playing in.
- I have previous managing experience. I have managed a top Battrick team named The Falcons who have beaten Zorax's team (TT Lions) :p

Users who are viewing this thread