Pakistani Legends 07 Team Thread

Who should be the next Captain + Manger of PL???

• Treva

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Zmario

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Blazer was once the most active out of all of us! His rivalry and banter with the Bitters was awesome! but now he's just packed up and dissapeared unfortunately!

Half the squad could most likely be got rid of to be honest, and I do think Bilal should consider stepping down from being captain and hand over the reigns to someone who will be more active and do some of the things ive been doing for most of the season!

treva, zMario - both good candidates as both have good positive views and are two of the more experienced members of the team.

i hope i dont get scrapped, i feel there is still a chance for this team next season. but changes do need to be made.

In my defence ive probably done the captains role this season, picking the teams and getting new players etc! I hope this is not forgot!!! :p

thats why we have lost most of our matches:rolleyes:;)lol...jks...anyways yeah i had been away for the last few days and haven't been able to post here...soz about that guys and if you really think i should step down than i have no problem with that:crying:p...so yeah...if i do step down i think i will be moving along with briggsey...but my heart will still remain with the legends:D

well thats good.. because your blood is green with the legends...

hey.. if radical changes are made.. and we get heaps of new guys.. i wont be the noob of the team.. brilliant :)

No offence Bilal, because you have been a brilliant captain and a very good player, but I do think changes have to be made. Either me or Zmario could get this team back on track and maybe a whole new look would be good. The members we assigned last season could probably be given at least another season and will stay longer if active. If both of you two go we will definitely give you the greatest respect when we play you and just hope we could have some good battles against you :)

Yeah, I think it is time Bilal retired, or stepped down from captaincy, but opens himself to being available for selection.

This team needs a new look, and I think either me or treva could definitely do that!

I think I might get the captaincy over him though, because I've been with this team ever since the beginning of Cricsim, while he joined 1 season later :p

And I'll be honest - our organization of this team is / was too "Pakistanish"

We went for bits of pieces of players, lots of all-rounders, which IMO really cost us

Last edited:
Yes I think when we get some new players we must select the full batsman and bowlers. Also we must find a line-up that is fixed and we all know the players perform well there...

yeah thanks guys...i will stepping down than as the manager and captain of Pakistani Legends after this season and also putting myself on TL if any other team wants to buy me...i hope these last few games prove to be good for me and the team...

Next season, I will be changing to a batsman, normally captains who bat are very profilic (Inzamam, Smith, Ponting, Dravid, Ganguly, Lara, Chanderpaul, you get the idea)

So hopefully that will work out

And also, I will make sure that we play ONLY 1 to 2 allrounders - no more

More than likely, just one or none. No more of these bits and pieces players

You seam to be assuming you will be captain :p Yes I think getting rid of all-rounders is a good thing to do. I think if we lose say 5 players then we would need 2 batsman, 2 bowlers and 1 keeper. Who is an actual A/R at the moment?

Ok the 4 A/R's are Bilal, Usy, Travder and Voldemort. Bilal is leaving and Usy should be chucked out the team. I would suggest to the other two that they should change to pure batsman/bowlers. I can see around 8 players that could be leaving for the next season...

Users who are viewing this thread