Pakistani Legends 07 Team Thread

Who should be the next Captain + Manger of PL???

• Treva

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Zmario

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey guys, are you gonna keep me for next season? I'm back on Planet Cricket.

Cheers.

i don't think we are.. sorry. you just aren't anywhere near active enough.. 8 posts??? and this is your first in this thread??

yeah but you would probably have to ask treva about this...if you promise to be active than he might change his mind...

well.. keeping someone who posts once every 3 months isn't fair.. when he's ahead of others in the lineup who post everyday. for anything., if he stays, he shouldn't play unless he indeed posts at least every week if not more.

Yes It isn't. We have risked 1 member (Zainawan89) and we can't take the risk again with someone who has less than 200 odd posts, let alone 8...

See this is the problem. I post who is leaving and then everyone comes back saying that they will post ect. I'm sorry guys, maybe you can find another team...

lol..i have the 3rd highest amount of posts in this thread...around the 60 mark :) so take that one pak_cricketer :p lol...

trust me..its NOT hard to be active...visit PC once a day.. take a look in this thread... not hard to do...its understandable if you can't come on for a week or two because your going away or what not, just post before you leave and give notice. if you can't give notice before you go, post when you get back and apoligise and say why you weren't around.

We don't panic when people don't come on for a week or 2, but when people don't post here in cricsim subforum for 3 months, we start making rash decisions :)

lol..i have the 3rd highest amount of posts in this thread...around the 60 mark :) so take that one pak_cricketer :p lol...

trust me..its NOT hard to be active...visit PC once a day.. take a look in this thread... not hard to do...its understandable if you can't come on for a week or two because your going away or what not, just post before you leave and give notice. if you can't give notice before you go, post when you get back and apoligise and say why you weren't around.

We don't panic when people don't come on for a week or 2, but when people don't post here in cricsim subforum for 3 months, we start making rash decisions :)
3 months? You mean about 9 months ;)

lol...anyways looks like we are set for another FC win to round of the season...just need to keep our compusure and we will get it...

I'm glad you guys are interested in me. Bad luck in losing the last game of hte season. Great game it was.

I'm glad you guys are interested in me. Bad luck in losing the last game of hte season. Great game it was.

Firstly we are very very interested in you, A) because you are a quality poster and B) because we are in need of a quality keeper which you are by the looks of it. Secondly glad you took a look at our game, hopefully we can pick you up :)

Users who are viewing this thread