Pakistani Legends 09 Team Thread

That was more disturbing than our PSHE lesson today. We saw pictures of what STI's did...:noway

Ah, that lesson. The girl's reactions were the best. Glad that I can still shock you ;)

Anyway lets talk about how wonderful I am with my great knock today (or we can talk about Jack's mum's knockers, w/e you feel like)

A boy in my form had a fit. He's done it before when we were talking about needles. It was freaky.

Anyway, let's talk about Jack's mum. She's a right LILF.

Your making me laugh, when in the same post your talking about a boy fitting. You evil bugger, Mani.

I was playing golf with a guy who had a fit. He fell in a pond.

Anyway, what is the LILF's hottest part?

(We are the most active team btw ;))

I'd go with them sexy teeth *licks lips*:p. Of course we're the most active, we have the Llama on our team.

Oh you do make me cringe at times :p Jack is taking this pretty well :p I'm getting him back for the ferret head comments in my story ;)

Actually come to think about it, you got away scot free with that Mani.

so when do i get the chance with the llama...haven't been doin particularly well in the last couple of innings but i think some alone time with that smexness might help me pull myself together...or should i say push:rolleyes:

The Legends go to Hollywood :happy The Cast:
Jack's Mum: Black 4x4
The Legends Team: The Lorry
Jack driving with zMario next to him: Ferrari

The Script: WE WANT JACK'S MUM AND SHE DOESN'T WANT US :p Jack and zMario are trying to rescue her, so that Jack can marry her off to zMario and spawn Inzy/llamas.

Last edited by a moderator:
That actually suits me, Will Smith is my idol. So besides all this 'moma/llama' talk I get to be Will Smith and drive a Ferrari. All is good in the hood :p

Users who are viewing this thread