Pakistani Legends 09 Team Thread

Because you are such a twat, Jack, I have got my stats for my last six innings in FC and OD.

FC: 132, 41, 90, 13, 27, 71 Average: 62.33
OD: 33, 38, 31, 35, 50, 47 Average: 39.00

OD could be slightly better, but FC I am the main man for runs, so shove that in your pipe and smoke it :p

It's not a one man team ;) Your scores mean nothing if we don't win. So bloody pick those averages up so we can!

Tell those other useless batsmen who are meant to support me to do some of the work ;) I am like God with the bat!!!

It would also help if Mani didn't run me out all the time.

Never seen God bat. That's probably because I've never seen myself bat. Although I would say Sachin is the nearest batsmen with my kind of ability.

I have to say, Steve Harmison is a very good batsmen when he wants to be. He just loves getting stumped!

great stuff in the latest match guys...we really should win atleast one trophy from here...if we don't, well that would be really dissapointing...

It is me. I haven't been on there for ages. I had played just the one first team match when I last went on, and I think I was in the Second XI for the forthcoming season. Maybe I should head back there.

It's a great site. Pretty much dedicated to Cricsim.. Worth it too, good discussion etc. Many awesome peeps. And nowadays, theres a huge and growing amount of englishmen on there. Knowing your posts on here, you'd be a quality member over there.

Users who are viewing this thread