Pakistani Legends 09 Team Thread

Cheers for posting the line-up Mani. Wasn't online at all yesterday. Bad loss again, all after that farce which was the first round of the FC Competition. You may well see a resignition of my captaincy at the end of this season lads.

Okay,time to rig the voting in my favour.....:spy

We need to get gelling as a team unit I think. We're just 11 individuals out there. We should be 11 togethividuals.

This is what bothers me, and has cost us trophies every season: Our batting is dire. I currently average the highest out of any of us in FC's and 4th best in OD's. How the hell can a bowler be the best batsmen in the team? If we start to score runs we win, and that's why from now on we shall only pick excellent wickets when we are at home.

This is what bothers me, and has cost us trophies every season: Our batting is dire. I currently average the highest out of any of us in FC's and 4th best in OD's. How the hell can a bowler be the best batsmen in the team? If we start to score runs we win, and that's why from now on we shall only pick excellent wickets when we are at home.

Good idea!
Considering we've got a gun bowling attack!;)

I don't want to lose my good streak at number 8 because I just know if I put myself up top I'll fail. Call me selfish, but it's for the good of the team :p

Hey mates, am I in this team?? The first post is not yet updated....

If Im in, I may be a good wicketkeeper to Shalin hitter as we even kept the wickets for Beijing Blitzers in PCPL..

It seems I can't edit any of my posts (Something to do with mod preview?) so until I can the first post will have to stay as it is. You are in the team though Binnurox. Check out the match threads.

Users who are viewing this thread