Panesar Destroys The Aussies!

rko500

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
In a tour of Australia Monty destroy the Australian top order with figures of 6-46 and 6-70 giving him match figures of 12-116. If i remeber correctly he took one hattrick and took 5 wickets from one over. Vaughan also made a double century batting with the tail which was impressive and Danvers also scoring a century.

Heres are the figures:

panesardestroysaussieslk8.png

Anyone else ever thrwarted the Aussies with England?

Yeah I have had a few innings victories over the Aussies.

BTW how do you save screenshots of the game?

ive come close but end up losing in sydney and then drawing and for some reason they always seem to beat me easier in england lol!

Lol geeze, go Monty. Hope he doesnt carve us up when my ashes series begins, which will be a long way away

had a couple of innings wins against the aussies, non of them have been in england! allways struggle at home against them for some reason, monty doesnt get a game for me anymore, munday all the way, used to play them both but montys gon off the boil a bit but munday is still avg under 20 in test matches

The problem with the aussies on this game is that they quickly become a distinctly avergae side,with only 3 players max,who'd be considered world class,they end up with a very frail top order and an extremely poor group of bowlers

i agree, their now a below avarage side in my game, playing them is less exciting than bangladesh, seriously, there 3 best one day side and useful test side now lol

Users who are viewing this thread