Patch Online!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Has a list of updates when you sign in to Internet Game and downloads automatically! Suddenly I love Empire!

What are the new updates?? Might tempt me to go online again and update the game.

supa said:
i cant get my game to patch!!! it says 'Checksum (1) Failed' when its trying to patch Acl.dll. Anybody else getting this?

Samething happening to me. Hope somebody knows the solution to this.

Hamish said:
Mine updates till about 65% then the updating goes off, and Im taken back to the main screen...

i think ur hit the nail on the head.. that is just whats happening to me too.. can anyone who has downloaded it help by giving the url of the updated exe?? or post it for others to dowload it cuz this is annoying.. really!!

sachin_sizzling said:
i think ur hit the nail on the head.. that is just whats happening to me too.. can anyone who has downloaded it help by giving the url of the updated exe?? or post it for others to dowload it cuz this is annoying.. really!!

has anybody successfully updated the game at all?

yea it worked fine for me. Maybe try turning off your virus checkers which might block the update.

There were about 10 people online a few mins ago so it must have worked for them too.

it did not work for me . It goes to 100% and then says checksum failed pathcing failed.
it after that it doesnt let me go to internet game.

cric_craze said:
it did not work for me . It goes to 100% and then says checksum failed pathcing failed.
it after that it doesnt let me go to internet game.

same. its defo not a virus scanner problem. really annoying.

I got the patch to work for me. Just uninstall the game and then go to C:\Program Files\Xplosiv\International Cricket Captain 2006 (Unless you've installed the game somewhere else) and delete all files that are still there except the saves folder. And reinstall.

As far those who are not able to download the update at all, I have uploaded the PatchEngine.exe which I hope is the right file.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=EE0D3B262B2B7AF6

ICC2006 said:
I got the patch to work for me. Just uninstall the game and then go to C:\Program Files\Xplosiv\International Cricket Captain 2006 (Unless you've installed the game somewhere else) and delete all files that are still there except the saves folder. And reinstall.

As far those who are not able to download the update at all, I have uploaded the PatchEngine.exe which I hope is the right file.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=EE0D3B262B2B7AF6

thats not the file that is used to update the game. the file thats downloaded is em608-610.cpf which is used to update the game via the patchengine. and i tried ur method which didnt work.

mine goes up to about 35% then stops is their any other way to get this patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread