Patient 9 Mafia - The END- Chewie and BKB joint win!

Papa Smurf's suspicions on me are just that. Suspicions. He has no hard evidence for going for me, but he can't go for either of BKB or Chez because their roles are basically set in stone, so he has to find some reason to target me. I still don't see why you didn't lynch me right away - it's as if you're waiting for someone else to go first so you don't seem so out of place. I don't see how BKB could be anything else but townie because of his unlynchableness so that reason didn't really make sense.

Re Smurf being townie. Random lynch of Mark doesn't really mean anything. I don't really see how that can be a decisively town or mafia aligned move, it sits in the middle for me. I just find it a really weird thing for a townie to do. With regards to the User lynch, Smurf may have wanted all the glory for himself, and sacrificed his team mate. He could see that MaD was going hard for User, and figured that he was the cop. Because of this he knew that User was going to die anyway so he may as well jump on the lynch bandwagon early on so he doesn't look so suspicious.

As well as this, Papa Smurf has been the one who has consistently referred to MaD as the cop, even though MaD said that he wasn't the cop (and it was a fact that we had not definitively confirmed until MaD's death since he never role claimed). I find this move suspicious as well - Varun did it in the Simpsons mafia and he was mafia then.

I have been aggressive towards Papa Smurf for much of the game to be honest. He was always at the top of my suspects list, and was the main reason why I didn't lynch Callum - I didn't think he was nearly as suspicious as Papa Smurf was. This is why I lynched Papa Smurf straight away today. I've been going on at him for the past few days, and the death of Callum doesn't really change my point of view that Papa Smurf is mafia. Also I wanted to generate conversation since nothing seemed to be happening.

(I was online for 5 minutes this morning to read the important threads here. Read this one then logged out before Smurf posted that we were all online)

FOS: Papa Smurf

Currently, I am on Chewie's side. He has presented arguments for why he has previously believed Smurf to be mafia. When pressed, Smurf has not really given much concrete about why he originally said Chewie was mafia, other than a 'gut feeling'.

Here is a last chance, otherwise I will lynch.

Papa Smurf's suspicions on me are just that. Suspicions. He has no hard evidence for going for me

And what's your hard evidence against me? This:

With regards to the User lynch, Smurf may have wanted all the glory for himself, and sacrificed his team mate.

Such a logical argument :rolleyes You know you've got nothing concrete when you resort to these arguments. In fact, earlier on, whenever I posted something on my defence, your counter-argument was always, to paraphrase, "this is a coomon ploy we often see from the mafia".

Because of this he knew that User was going to die anyway so he may as well jump on the lynch bandwagon early on so he doesn't look so suspicious.

How was I jumping the bandwagon when I was the second person to lynch? At the time I lynched User, most of the heat was going towards MaD. I could've used this to my advantage instead of creating pressure towards the role-blocker if I was mafia.

As well as this, Papa Smurf has been the one who has consistently referred to MaD as the cop, even though MaD said that he wasn't the cop

I think it's fairly obvious that after the User lynch MaD was the cop. Only a ****** wouldn't have figured it out.

----------

FOS: Papa Smurf

Currently, I am on Chewie's side. He has presented arguments for why he has previously believed Smurf to be mafia. When pressed, Smurf has not really given much concrete about why he originally said Chewie was mafia, other than a 'gut feeling'.

Here is a last chance, otherwise I will lynch.

Well, Chewie hasn't contributed much to actual discussions apart from trying to lynch me. Obviously, there's more reason to go after me as I've been the more active of the two.

But I have given solid, logical arguments of why I'm a townie. What evidence is there of Chewie being pro-town? He hasn't defended himself, just accused me.

I've defended myself as well as I can. It's up to you to whom you believe, but you're going to put yourself in a difficult position if you lynch me.

Vote count 20

Papa Smurf (2): Chewie, BKB
Chewie (1): Papa Smurf

Need 3 votes for majority.

Last edited:
Nurse Joyce knew this is the last possible chance that she had. She went to her patient and started administrating drugs onto patient 9. All her hope was about to be dashed. She knew she had to find the personality who called himself Doctor Smith in Patient 9.

She was the head psychiatrist working on Patient 9 for several days. Everyone had expected this person to be hanged. But the truth is Patient 9 was a highly unstable character. She did not like to work on cases which endangered her life, but the truth is she was suprised when one day patient 9 had suddenly called her out as "Nurse Joyce". The personality called himself "Doctor Smith" and the personality believed that he was the doctor treating patient 9!

This was probably the strongest reason why she took up the case. She knew that if things went right, Doctor Smith would be able to diagnose himself and find the killer personality. But as the days have gone by, her hopes have sunk lower as it does not seem like Doctor Smith was any longer in control. She was administrating a drug which induced the person to reveal all personalities periodically. She hoped to contact Doctor Smith through the drug and maybe help him find that killer within himself. She waited for a while until and watched as each personality left in Patient 9 took over him for short period of time.

Finally she heard a voice that she recognized:
""Nurse Joyce!"
"Doctor Smith, where have you been?"
"Patient 9 is losing control. I cannot do anything to help him"
"Dont you get it Doctor Smith, you are Patient 9. You are one of the personalities. You need to find that killer personality" her voice edging on desperation.
"What are you talking about? I am the doctor, but I am afraid I cannot do anything about him. He seems like a lost cause"
"You cannot lose doctor! Everything will go wrong if you die."
"I don't know if I have control over the Patient anymore Nurse Joyce. Another personality is dead and the personalities are numbering so few."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was quite depressed. Not that it was anything new, but he knew they were coming for him. He tried telling them how wrong they were. But noone would listen to him.
He watched the clouds and thought about how depressing they looked.
"It might rain" he thought.
His thoughts were broken by the sound of angry personalities armed with sticks.
They came for him and started bashing him out.
"How depressing" was his final thought. He fell flat onto the ground. His pool of blood did not last for long though. It started raining and the blood was washed away.

The killer was filled with joy! He started singing to himself:

"So falls another insane,
Crashing down with the rain.
Blood trailing down to sea.
So Close, now there is only three!"

Papa Smurf, Depressed Personality, Vanilla Townie, Team Innocent - Dead
Its Chapter 5- Night time

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread