Pause Of A Beautiful Journey For Me ... India win the series 3-2

Hey guys, I know this is going to be disappointing but I seriously been not able to get any time. I have been in talk with Barmyarmy as I am leaving this forums for few weeks due to study pressure. Sorry to disappoint I really feel bad to leave it in between. But I will make sure when I come back with these sign ups we will have some great fun :)

Thanks for you support till now

Did you read the above post :p

Yup dude..he would see once he return ;)

Last edited:
pcpl.jpg

Well, I have always been a fan of members league and here is another from me. After completing two and half leagues successfully with a season of Planet Cricket in World Division 6 and then the most prestigious Trans Tasman Trophy, I have been blessed with good active members throughout. Due to personal study reasons I had to leave PC for 3 months leaving me to complete half of FTP PC Style. Lets move on!! This is going to be different..

What is this league?

Well, after I receive a minimum of 24 sign ups from Planet Cricket members(We have 20 currently if all agree), all Planet Cricket members will go under an Auction. These players will be bought by franchise owners. These franchise owner cannot be a player. We need a minimum of 3 teams and maximum of 4 teams, so we need additional 3-4 members who are willing to manage & own the team.

What is the role of Franchise Owner?

The franchise owner must ensure that the mood in the camp stays good. He has responsibility to organize training, practice matches and other entertainment stuff. After every season the players will have to rights where they will be submitting me the Feedback form. If they are happy the manager has done well, if not then he can lose those players.

What is the role of players?

The players will play for the franchise. They will be assigned a base price based on their current reputation level. The players will be Auctioned in the first season but in coming seasons, they have their rights to negotiate with other teams if they are not happy with their current team. They not only play cricket, they also have rights to send feedback form regarding the mood in the dressing room. Their feedback will be kept secret :).

For Franchise Owner (Remember Based On Your Interest I Will Select Whom To Give The Franchise Rights)

Name -
Team Name -

For Players

Name -
Role -
Batsman - Right/Left
Bowler - Right Arm Fast/Right Arm Medium/Left Arm Fast/Left Arm Medium/Off Spin/Leg Spin/Chinaman

List Of Available Players So Far (11 Signup, 13 More)

Code:
[U]Batsman[/U]

[B]Puneeth
Varun Chand
Aswin
Ahmad Shah
Umair[/B]

[U]Wicket Keepers[/U]

[B]N.N.Srinivasan
Blitzberg[/B]

[U]All Rounders[/U]

[B]Akul
Dipak[/B]

[U]Bowlers[/U]

[B]Prithvi Raj
Swacker[/B]

Last edited:
Sorry nothing against you or anything but I would like to see Franchise owners who have been owning team in PCNL or some one like Yudi,Sartaj,etc. No offence mate but being active as Franchise owner matters!

Post your resume to me!

Name -Varun Chand
Role -Batsman,Moderate Spinner
Batsman - Right Handed Batsman
Bowler - Right Arm Leg Spin

Name - Umair2000
Role - Opening Batsman
Batsman - Right
Bowler - Off Spin (Part Time)

Users who are viewing this thread