Pause Of A Beautiful Journey For Me ... India win the series 3-2

I prefer playing rather than owning.Owners can only sit back and relax like lazy guys and if their team loses they can't do anything but sit glum faced and ponder like we see in IPL.Players on the other hand can turn things around and are needed by the owners while owners are not needed by players in real life.:thumbs

I prefer playing rather than owning.Owners can only sit back and relax like lazy guys and if their team loses they can't do anything but sit glum faced and ponder like we see in IPL.Players on the other hand can turn things around and are needed by the owners while owners are not needed by players in real life.

The thing is we're managing you not the real life players.

I prefer playing rather than owning.Owners can only sit back and relax like lazy guys and if their team loses they can't do anything but sit glum faced and ponder like we see in IPL.Players on the other hand can turn things around and are needed by the owners while owners are not needed by players in real life.

And the second thing is you're not playing, your name is just in the sim. We're taking the responsibility, posting lineups, taking part in auction,etc.

Posted via Mobile Device

Well chill you both :p, We as owners just auction players and manage teams morale. Puneeth - Lineups will be selected by captain of your team, but captain is selected by you I suppose!!

Rohit will have to confirm this

Posted via Mobile Device

BTW let's get another 8 players to sign up so that we can start with the auction already

And the second thing is you're not playing, your name is just in the sim. We're taking the responsibility, posting lineups, taking part in auction,etc.

Yeah of course thats in PCnet but in real life its different:lol

pcpl.jpg

Welcome To Planet Cricket Premier League

Well, today on this auspicious day of Indian Republic & Australian Day, I wish Happy Republic Day to all the Indian members and Happy Australian Day to all the Australian members.

Well, I am here to reveal the 3 Franchise for Planet Cricket Premier League. We are really honored to have Yudi, Puneeth Kumar & Rahulkhush as the owners of the 3 respected franchises. They have decided upon the name and lets reveal the 3 Franchise.

the-mavericks.gif

Team Name - The Mavericks
Owner - Yudi
Logo By - Kumarjit Biswas

312wagwjpg.png

Team Name - Alliance
Owner - Puneeth Kumar
Logo By - Zax(Mostly)

dragons.png

Team Name - Dragons
Owner - Rahulkhush
Logo By - Kumarjit Biswas

Well the Auction for this season will begin as soon as minimum of 3 and maximum of 6 players sign up. We have owners who would like to say something about their team.

Posted By Yudi

Our team's name is 'The Mavericks'. A maverick means someone who exhibits great independence in his thoughts and actions. And as the name suggests, our team is independent too. As a team, we would like to see the entire team perform as a unit and hunt in a bunch, not depending on one or two players to reach the pinnacles of glory. If one fails, the other stands and makes up for his teammate's failure, that's the kind of team we wish to build up. We will move in to the auctions with this strategy in mind and I'm sure that we will be successful at it. Our motto is, 'Be Independent. Be United. Be Successful'

Posted By Puneeth Kumar

PCNL fame, "The Alliance" is back with a new manager, Puneethkumar Ravichandran. The Alliance was the most active team in the PCNL. This club consists of authentic cricketers who play cricket and express their passion. All new players will be welcomed this season and you have an opportunity to rule this league by joining "The Alliance".

Posted By Rahulkhush

Well, I am honored to be a part of this league. I have named my team as "DRAGONS". A dragon is a legendary creature, typically with serpentine or reptilian traits, that feature in the myths of many cultures. We are here to overcome that myth and bite our oppositions but on field. I will try to keep the dressing room atmosphere as happy as I could. Saying this I would pick the best players and see to it no players are disappointed. Go Dragons Go!!

Well thats the end of this ceremony, we will soon see some action, action that will take place off field called AUCTION!! :D. Good luck team owners and best of luck players

I Want To Join The ALLIANCE

It depends on the Owner now ;) You are put under Auction :p You never know which teams pick you

Nice work there, Rohit. Pretty excited for the auction. Where will the auction take place, in a social group or in this thread?

I recommend you to conduct the auction in SG as it will be lot more systematic. Also, let us (non-team managers/players) have access to the things going in Auction SG.

Yes if it's in the social group then it should be open to all so that the players who are in the auction don't get bored.

Name : Soumit
Role : Middle Order Batsman who bats at no. 4 or 5.
Batsman Right
Bowling : Right Arm off spin (Occasionally)

Users who are viewing this thread