Pause Of A Beautiful Journey For Me ... India win the series 3-2

Name : I.Shiva Prashad
Role : All Round Opening Batsman
Batsman : Left Handed
Bowling : Right Arm Fast

Well the Auction will be conducted in Social Group. Everyone will be able to see their bids placed on them.

I have divided the players in 2 Social Groups. Batsman and Wicket Keepers in ONE SG and All Rounders and Bowlers in SECOND SG.

You will be invited to the Social Group based on your role :)

We have 2 more sign ups above this post so will be looking for a minimum of 1 to start the Auction and Maximum of 4 :)

Name : Yash Raj
Role : Opening Batsman
Batting : RHB
Bowling : RHB Fast

Well thats it!! We begin with Auction as we have reached minimum member requiirement

If anyone else joins will be put under Auction as and when the sign up occurs.

Auction Rule will be out in some time

Last edited:
I recommend you to conduct the auction in SG as it will be lot more systematic. Also, let us (non-team managers/players) have access to the things going in Auction SG.

Yes if it's in the social group then it should be open to all so that the players who are in the auction don't get bored.

Well after thinking over some issues that I might face after inviting everyone to the SG, I have decided to keep the Auction *Secret*.

I would love the Franchise owners to post when they buy a player a short story(not compulsory) like some of you did back in WPL league of Sartaj :)

pcpl.jpg

For Franchise Owners

Terms And Conditions

* Each franchise must follow the Auction rules carefully
* Breaking of Auction rules for more then 2 times could reduce the particular Franchies Auction money to half irrespective of their spending.
* If any one hints other Franchise is cheating with regards to Auction or any other matter please contact me.

Auction Rules

* A bid must be raised by a minimu of 5000$
* If a player does not recieve bids for a maximum of 12 hours he is declared sold.
* No Franchise can edit any post, if any one found doing so will be fined 10000$ from Auction money.
* The left over Auction money can be carried forward to next season.

Squad Composition & Playing XI Rules

* Each Team Must Have 7 Planet Cricket Members In Their Squad
* There should be not more then 7 International Players
* International Players will be chosen after Planet Cricket Members are Auctioned.
* If some new PC members joined, he will be again put under auction.

Agree Terms And Rules

Please Just Agree By Posting Agree To Rules & Terms And Conditions.. Here & Here

For Players

How To View Your Bid?

Well, you cannot be a part of Social Group due to some issues but yes you can view the bidding in both groups. Here are the links for Social Group

Batsman & Wicket Keepers Group & Bowlers & All Rounders Group

Role

The Franchise Owner of the team you play will select any one of you as Captain. The Captain's duty is to post lineups on time.

AUCTION BEGIN 6.00 AM Indian Standard Time. That is 6 and Half Hours from now

Last edited:
Sounds cool and interesting. And yeah I agree to the terms, there wasn't a choice anyway! :p

BTW you said that a team needs to have a minimum of 7 forum players, and now we have 21 which means we are allowed to purchase only 7 of them if you don't get any more registrations, right?

Yes, you have to buy only 7 forum members... I have put all 21 players under social group.. The one who join now will be Auctioned after the current lot :)

Alright, just one last doubt. How are you gonna rate the players in the sim, based on their reputation points (which reflect the base price) or on their popularity in the leagues section?

For example Blitzberg has a higher base price than Callum as Blitzberg has more reputation points but Callum is more popular than Blitzberg in the leagues section, so who will be rated better in the simulator?

Oh well experience in the league section + Activity + my own thinking of that member + reputation = Overall rating of a player in the simulator.

Posted via Mobile Device

Well second social group invitation not sent :/

Users who are viewing this thread