Pause Of A Beautiful Journey For Me ... India win the series 3-2

Posted via Mobile Device

Well arnt you happy with our picks? We are currently in race for Rohit Sharma. Its a competition between Dragons and Mavericks :)

I feel we have a balanced squad now

Rohit Sharma will be a great inclusion. Get him in and/or Warner. We don't need Lee as we have our own version of Malinga, Steyn and Zaheer.

Name -Manav Deshmuk
Role -all rounder
Batting Hand -right
Bowling Role -Fast Medium

Play, Win & Destroy?

Play: Alright they have registered, okay, its reasonable, since they will play.
Win: :lol. Joke of the century! They never can.
Destroy: What are you going to destroy? You team;)?

Three magical words, which can be written for a competition to write three words which say a fact, makes the ones hearing laugh and keep a small suspense!

Good job Kumar:thumbs.

Well I see too much words been shared between Mavericks and Dragons. Seems a pre season rivalry is on :spy

Great work boys

What are you going to destroy?

They gonna destroy the cricket. :p

------

Nope, just got what Kumar meant.

Dragons' tag

Play - Yeah you'll play.
Win - Let the other team win.
Destroy - Destroy the league.

David_Warner_2108218i.jpg

The Mavericks have roped in David Warner! :D

websiteoverlay.png

Brett Lee joins 'The Alliance'.

Brett_Lee_300.jpg

"I'd like to be with my Aussie folks but it's better to be in the Alliance. The team has a lot of potential and can do well if the members of the team gain experience. Hope we do good from the start."

FA contracts

virat_0506_post_1304674902.jpg

"PCPL! I don't know about the players, pitches and home grounds. But love the salary I get playing for Alliance :p which was the FC runner up in the last season of PCNL. We've got quality cricketers and we'll play quality cricket. That's all I can say"

Credits to akshay_chauhan for the header and footer.
footercd.png

International Players Signing Details

67773195.jpg

406130.html

The Mavericks Sign a whopping deal of $7,72,500 for David Warner as they use their remaining money on him. The Mavericks are yet to sign 2 player before their this season's auction cum draft ends.

312wagwjpg.png

501141.html

The Alliance sign Brett Lee for 75000$. It seems the Australians are in great demand for the season one of PCPL.

dragons.png

407687.html

The Dragon's complete the final player signing by signing up Rohit Sharma for a base price of 20000$. This will definitely boost The Dragon's batting order.

Users who are viewing this thread