Pause Of A Beautiful Journey For Me ... India win the series 3-2

Well received international players from Rahulkhush. Received it from Puneeth also just waiting for confirmation if thats what he wants to put forward. Not received from Yudi though :)

Well received international players from Rahulkhush. Received it from Puneeth also just waiting for confirmation if thats what he wants to put forward. Not received from Yudi though :)

I hope we have got few good batsmen there considering we have lot of bowlers and our tail is bound to be long with not much batsmen in there.

Posted via Mobile Device

Oh yes Fenil, I have bid for 3 batsman, 1 wicket keeper, 1 all rounder and 1 bowler

International Players Signing Details

67773195.jpg

407333.html
459947.html
509924.html

The Mavericks sign big heavy Australian all rounder ANDREW SYMONDS for a season in Planet Cricket Premier League. His fellow countryman Dirk Nannes is also signed and given a one year contract with The Mavericks. England's Craig Kiewestter have also signed a 1 year deal. There are 3 more left for signing up and it will be interesting to see who is signed up.

312wagwjpg.png

501516.html
501417.html
391224.html
501708.html

The Alliance have signed up 4 players giving them a contract of 1 year each. Dashing Indian batsman Virat Kohli is the best possible buy they have got. Tim Southee, Vernon Philander are the 2 bowlers signed by them with Zimbabwean skipper going to be their part time keeper Brendon Taylor. They still have 2 more sign ups to come and it will be interesting to see who it is :)

dragons.png

501450.html
502563.html
510468.html
501611.html
551614.html

Dragons have signed the most amount of players. They have signed 5 players and looks they have really bought some decent ones. A good middle order player Chamara Kapugedra, West Indian upcoming talent Kirk Edwards, England's best wicket keeper in current generation Steve Davies, Tarun Nethula's legbreak & Faf du Plessis good all round ability. It will be interesting to see who will be their final player of their squad.

Last edited:
Great work by rahulkhush...we just need a solid opener.

Nope, he is like a bowler who bats occasionally has never ever proved consistent at international level in his combined 17 innings of T20i and ODI.

Sign Tim Paine This Message Is For Puli

Users who are viewing this thread