Scott Styris
Dajesmac
Akul
Shahrayar
Fenil
Swacker
Honey

67773195.jpg

As Callum does not wish to be the captain, I appoint The Author (for ODs) and Prithviraj aka Binnu (for T20s) as the captains of The Mavericks.
Callum will be the FC skipper, which means he will lead The Mavericks in the one off 5 day match.

Captains
ODs - The Author
T20s - Prithviraj (Binnu)
FC - Callum (CG123)​

With this I guess I'm done with my job in this league. Certainly enjoyed the auctions. I wish all the best to all the three teams but I obviously hope that The Mavericks win the tournament. Carn The Mavericks!

The Mavericks win the tournament

Yudi pra,your team is good but not best,i think your team lack a good seam bowler...hope your multiple captain policy run well...

Get ready...

MAVERICKS BATSMANS V/S DRAGONS BOWLERS..

Last edited:
Coming Up Next...

Code:
Practice Match OD - The Mavericks VS The Dragons @ Willowmoore Park, Benoni, Normal
Practice Match OD - The Mavericks VS The Alliance @ Moses Mabhida Stadium, Durban, Normal
Practice Match OD - The Dragons VS The Alliance @ Moses Mabhida Stadium, Durban, Normal

We'll eat 'The Mavericks' in the upcoming match :D

Puneeth is yet to post his captains :). We start of as soon as all captains announced and those captains post the lineups.

Remember lineup rules remain same throughout the tournament.

7 PC Members
4 Overseas.

To all Dragon members....use your signature

Well, done with the ratings. Good luck teams. A big thank you to the owners for their active support. Mistakes happen and only then can we become perfect :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread