Pause Of A Beautiful Journey For Me ... India win the series 3-2

Okay! Thats crap! After me, the team goes like falling dominoes!

376719.jpg

Is it in the sim, or is it a mistake that The Rock bowled an over?

376719.jpg

Does not bowl and 0 attribute should be given to non-bowlers otherwise the sim may make them bowl

@Rohit - Matches favored to your neighbor, eh?

Enough is enough!! tweaking what the hell is this? Every time I run a league there is this post when Rahul's team win. tweaking the sim simulates the match and not me!! Get that straight and I dont tweaking like this kind of sarcastic jokes. Every team will win or lose a match in a tournament so if his team wins then I get this? I am seriously had enough never ever returning to this section anymore.

376719.jpg

That was the mistake from Sim. I have assigned does not bowl also a 0 attribute but still he bowled but who cares?

THIS THING IS OFFICIALLY OFF HAVE HAD ENOUGH

I posted those words first time. Apologies Rohit but things turning over to that which made me to post. BUT your words were abusive. I won't post such things anymore. But you and your neighbor should leave those abusive things. I remember Parth use fu*k in most of his sentences.

Woo..A dazzling 49 runs by me :D Wished to get a half century.Blitzberg should be punished for catching my catch when i was just a run far from my half century :p Kumar too scored 44 runs! A fantastic balling performance by dajesmac! We won and we won with pride&honour :cheers :cheers

I dont care what he uses and what he does not! Why are we even considered Neighbors? There is nothing to do between us if we are neighbors. We just share the same internet and not life

Wow!my plan worked....well played dajesmac

Surprised by the harsh conversation here as none of them is normally that harsh. How can one favor a guy when the match is simed by a simulator that too a T20 game in which anything can happen? Also, the 2nd innings, I think, is yet to be posted so no point in quarreling at the moment.

Coming to the match, Our batsmen has done their job now lets see how our bowlers perform.

Second innings is posted :p

You posted it now or it didn't load for me? By the way, I refreshed the page after reading your post and now I can see the 2nd innings scorecard. ;)

Dajesmac did a fine job. Glad to get the big man, Callum cheaply.

I posted those words first time. Apologies Rohit but things turning over to that which made me to post. BUT your words were abusive. I won't post such things anymore. But you and your neighbor should leave those abusive things. I remember Parth use fu*k in most of his sentences.

Well I am sorry I just over did but I really get annoyed when people post like the one you did. :facepalm

dd.png

News from dragons den:-

Kumar08 tweets..."What a match!what a victory.Everyone played well & now we get a well balanced team.Dajesmac did wonder in his 1st match for the dragons(13 runs & 5 wickets).,quick 44 by me,yash and kapu also played well...hope we will perform like this again & again.GO DRAGONS"

DD1.png

Users who are viewing this thread